[BETA] FastPointGaming - Redis/MySql Database Managment Web Application - Source Code for the community

FastPoint Gaming

That's totally fine.. I just cringe when I see FB/Twitter/whatever accounts and dropping sensitive information somewhere I don't have control over..

When it's being released for the public and we can use it in our own safe environment I'll happily support this !

FYI : All celebrities and Sony also encrypted everything, guess what happened...

That's totally fine.. I just cringe when I see FB/Twitter/whatever accounts and dropping sensitive information somewhere I don't have control over..

When it's being released for the public and we can use it in our own safe environment I'll happily support this !

FYI : All celebrities and Sony also encrypted everything, guess what happened...

I totally understand your view on this.

Though the facebook, twitter and so on stuff is all related to FPG not your personal accounts.

Obviously some people will not be happy to enter their information to external sources hence why once the application is complete we will release the source code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FastPointGaming Redis/MySQL Database Management System

During the beta stages there will be two option for using this sytem.

You can either use our online platform (This requires no set-up so is useful for those unfamiliar with setting up local web severs).

Or you can download the sources files and host them on your own environment. (I will release this tomorrow 09/02/2015 as I need to go through all the files and remove any sensitive information that was used during my testing).

If you wish to use our online platform please register at: http://dev.fastpointgaming.com

Please note that your account will be wiped regularly as we constantly update our database structure, you may simply re-register.

Bug Reporting

Please report any bugs either here or on our forums, both will be monitored by is for bugs.

v0.2 pushed live to dev platform. Github repo with source files coming soon.

• [NEW] Added error handling for live map connection when no database settings are set
  • [NEW] Added tour to prevent confusion when using the platform
  • [FIX] Fixed issue where database password would be set to blank if left blank (When updating details)
  • [FIX] Improved live map accuracy
  • [FIX] Fixed issues with verify email not working

Silly question, have you input your database connection settings inside your profile, and they are 100% correct?

Yup. every time I click on the live map, it gives me that error. I check the database settings and the password is empty, so I enter the password and save it and click on live map and the same thing over and over.