infiSTAR and epoch 0.2.5

samuelcomplex

If this is posted in the wrong section I apologize and ask you move it to the right one rather than delete it, thank you.

I've got a scripting issue which I just can't figure out.

Upon adding:
[] execVM "run.sqf";

I get an error saying = expected instead of e on the line where execVM is.
If I add the = it says the same thing but that it expected a {
Adding {} like:
[] = {execVM "run.sqf";};

Doesn't give me the error, but instead doesn't load infiSTAR on the server.

They were banned because they come in here thinking they know about the situation at hand. I will not have people come into our forums and make false accusations about what did/didn't happen. Any real person that has used infistar and did a bit of digging around would see that Chris holds no ground with the pictures he doctored up.

As goes for all post, whoever posts them. Can we have a sticky pointing out that Infistar related problems should be directed to Infistar, to avoid people asking genuine questions and get caught in a catfight?

Lots of communitees will be using Infistar, and getting responses like "drop the case or you get banned" isn't really helping.

A nice sticky pointing in the right direction will help here.

As goes for all post, whoever posts them. Can we have a sticky pointing out that Infistar related problems should be directed to Infistar, to avoid people asking genuine questions and get caught in a catfight?

Lots of communitees will be using Infistar, and getting responses like "drop the case or you get banned" isn't really helping.

A nice sticky pointing in the right direction will help here.

I have no problems with a person inquiring as to what happened. But when they come in here and make accusations on a topic they have no clue about is when I take issue.