Torndeco Mission System - DZAI AI

Torndeco

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great mission system. But one problem. AI do not despawn after mission times out. They all die and lie around dead until clean up. Does anyone have the same problem?

I think that is a feature of the mission system, don't ask me why Torndeco made it like that and not just delete the AI! :D

http://opendayz.net/threads/rpt-errors-using-1-9-1.17751/#post-88963

DZAI removes dead bodies itself.

It even has its own internal function to kill off ai, so it has maintain its own internal ai count.

------

Basicly I never check if DZAI code would behave ok, i.e not error out  if the bodies were already deleted.

Or make up a custom function to kill ai + delete thier bodies + update DZAI internal variables.

Hi all, I have been trying to get this to work on my server with blue phoenix's admin tools, has anyone figured out how to get it to work? I believe it is this because of the changes to server_cleanup.sqf and serverupdateObject.sqf, can anyone help me?

Edit: Sorry about this post, I was using the wrong mission scripts. I had this one and another mission and I installed the wrong one. I reinstalled my whole server with this mission+ DayzAI + admin tools works like a charm.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the Missions.

My Players on Server have fun with the Missions but after the first 4 Missions spawns no new Missions.

We wait 3 hours but nothing happens. No more Missions.

After Server Restart comes the first Missions and then e got the same Problem. No more Missions spawning?

Any Idea?

Thank you for the Missions.

My Players on Server have fun with the Missions but after the first 4 Missions spawns no new Missions.

We wait 3 hours but nothing happens. No more Missions.

After Server Restart comes the first Missions and then e got the same Problem. No more Missions spawning?

Any Idea?

I am having the same problem since 1.0.4.2 :

Last line relative to missions in log is :

22:34:09 "DEBUG: Mission Code: Removing AI + Crates"

Then nothing else till server restarts, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

https://github.com/Torndeco/Epoch-Missions

Features

Using DZAI

Vehicles Loot Spawns @ Mission Sites

Loot doesn't spawn in Loot boxes till player approaches, helps stop DZAI from looting all the ammo etc

Dynamic Mission Location works with any map

Custom Debug Monitor Mission Notices..  for example

missions.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation

Read   https://github.com/Torndeco/Epoch-Missions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits for Original code by Lazyink, TheSzerdi, Falcyn and TAW_Tonic, and EPOCH devs

I have a BIG question , where can I get this debug monitor ????

I kept searching online but i bever find this one, I actually like ti very much,

All help appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hey,

Awesome mod have been using it a while now.

Would it be possible for you to tell me how I can add some things to the debug monitor.

If possible I would like it to also show the following:

Zed kills

Murders

Bandit kills

Uptime (not really needed but was requested)

Thanks for any help.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...