Epoch Devs dont negotiate with...Hackers & Blackmailers!!! (Or Terrorists)

Berreta

I would just like to take this time to raise up my middle fingers and give a big F*** Y** to Hangender and his pathetic little group of S**tBags! Thank you very much.

I would also like to give a Huge Double Thumbs Up to the Devs for not taking any BS and throwing those pos's right back into the mud and under the rock from whatever s**t infested basement they came from!

I Feel much better now. Rant over. Sorry for the language. lol

Keep up the good work Devs!

Much Love.

:lol:

Agreed. Why the f**k do they expect vbawol to hand over server files after ruining the game/development for everyone. Says allot about the personality of said individuals. Sad sad days.

Eventually they will get bored and go for another game... or maybe get that job in McDonalds

I don't understand why they went after it so hardcore at this early in its development lol.

Sure, I feel a little chaffing, but I can wait if need be, as should the rest of us until things that need to be done get done.  Handgerbel who?  Never heard of him.

Hangender has been scripting and providing hacks for many moons on arma2 dayz, he certainly won't stop because you say fuck you. He will probably continue to do so for sometime. Along with the others.

And it's respectable when one does it to expose holes in code so that they can be fixed.  Not so cool to make it a living hell for everyone that wants to play.  However, without all this that's happened, would this Arma 3 exploit have been exposed and would BI be working on fixing it?  It's better that all this is going on now, not later, even though it may have put some delay on the rest of the development of the mod.

The way the Scripters approached getting the server files was completely wrong, along with the motives behind wanting the files.

The way the Arma III Epoch devs handled it was completely spot on. In my opinion this was handled perfectly. They are giving the files out to trusted sources, and denying the server files to the guys who want them to find exploits and design hacks for it. Then they sell exploits and hacks to people who would rather cheat through the game spoiling it for everyone else.