Hackers Already!!!!!!!!!!!

element51

just been playing the epock mod, i have had a white listed key, and never had this problem, but now that it is open alpha we have scripters i just spawned in and then got teleported to someone in a plane and then he dropped me and killed me, i hope the devs make changes to this, and hopefully it wont turn into dayz with all the hackers

anyone else have this problem., 

This is always going to be a problem, as soon as a new mmo is released the bullys come out from their trailertrash homes and has to ruin great games until they get banned. Luckely the dev team is probably working insanly hard on fixing this.

Its cool that we might not need infistar, but i think its a good idea to have more then one working antihack. I know i`m not going to play as much now as i was on the white list, see no point in spending hours on hours looting up gear and then beeing killed by a bored 14 year old "hacker"

Just had it happen to me as well, on tx01 at 12:50 pacific US time.

Right after being teleported into the sky and moving at jet speed while hearing a "warping" ish sound, I fall to my death and then as the respawn timer comes up I get a red chain connection, followed by 60 seconds or so of no message received and then a disconnect.

I've been seeing Jets all night long, flying through the air around 100m alt and then suddenly just despawn, usually with a pilot parachuting out afterwards but since it has been super dark for hours, I can no longer see.

Just before this incident I noticed that 3 jets in a row sounded as if the flew to almost my exact location, within 100-200m by my guess by the sound. Within around 100 seconds of each other, one after the other, each ending its flight sound suddenly in a separate direction but pretty close to me each time. And then, I guess, the fourth was the one that actually scooped me up and killed me.

Strangely I couldn't see the jet or pilot while I was flying through the air, only my body with the warping sound and then I drop.

Simple to solve really, get infiSTAR onboard and get him to make a unique AH for A3 Epoch - Sure it will take time but he is renowned in the DayZ EPOCH community for the best AH available.

I would hate to see the MOD fall apart due to script kiddies getting a boner from spoiling everyone else's "testing".

Pry