"Out of Stock" Where to Buy Arma III?

Antex_N

Hi guys

Does anyone know where to buy Arma 3 for a humane price?

All distributors I can find have status: Out of stock, have contacted a few and they do not know when or if they will get.

I know that Steam and Bohemia have but they are very expensive compared to other retailers who take € 20 and up,

but they don´t have in stock unfortunately.... think bohemia run´s monopoly with the prices :/

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Arma-3-Steam-CD-Key.html

I've used CJs for a while now, good prices and instant delivery. Recommended.

Edit: Its 20 pounds, which is around 32 bucks or so?

Hmm I appreciate the tip but i live in Sweden so the €25.08 version Requires Russian VPN to activate AND to play = very bad ping  <_< 

and the Region Free Standard Edition is €45.16

As far as I know Arma 3 is a Steam Exclusive.. meaning: It can be only purchased on Steam or Bohemias web store... any other places claiming to have keys must've purchased them from either one of these places and there is no boxed version of the game as far as I know. (Hence its "out of stock" wherever you look)

There was a good deal (50% off) for a whole weekend recently over on https://store.bistudio.com/ but its over now ;/

IMHO wait for another sale unless you're willing to pay the full price.

My advice would be to follow @SavyGamer on Twitter and visit savygamer.co.uk on a regular basis. They post sales from Steam, Origin, etc often.

I used CJS-Keys for my ArmA 3 key a while back, activated via a Russian VPN and it worked fine for a month. Then, one day, Steam says that I'm in the wrong region for this product key and won't let me launch it through Steam anymore. 
I can still launch it through a desktop shortcut and connect to servers just fine but I can't use certain features like opting into experimental/beta branches, and I can't use Steam Friends to join the server where my friends are playing. (I have to copy the IP and modify the shortcut.)

So yeah, avoid these "grey-market" key sites unless you're really strapped for cash.

it really sucks to have a whitelist key without being able to use it  :angry:
i´m not willing to pay full price, so I'll probably continue playing Epoch on Arma2 until next sale 2015  <_<
or hey why not move to Russia  ^_^

Steam should have a Christmas sale in December, and probably a smaller sale in fall.

Register at BI's store and vote a project from Make Arma not War (come on, vote Epoch!), you'll get a 30% discount you can apply to Arma 3. I bought my copy during a sale at BI Store, and got it for 19€ (sale price + 30% off) :P

Can confirm you'll get a 30% voucher in your email just for voting for Epoch/Any Submission. Here's the link to Epoch's http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/AIp4cZp0ut

Have gotten a few friends to get the game this way.