[How To] [CPC] Indestructible Bases

ToejaM

Concerning patch 1.0.3. (read the top of the first page of this thread)

For part 4B *maintain_area.sqf*

Step 1:

Retrieve 'maintain_area.sqf' from dayz_code.pbo. ("\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf")

Step 2:

Create a folder called 'fixes' into your mission files and copy 'maintain_area.sqf' into the fixes folder.

Step 3:

Open up your CUSTOM fn_selfActions.sqf (If you DO NOT have a custom fn_selfActions.sqf, just install Self Bloodbag first) (I assume that everyone has a custom fn_selfActions in their mission file :P )

Find this line:

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction ["<t color=""#ffffff"">Maintain Area</t>", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];

Edit it to:

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction ["<t color=""#ffffff"">Maintain Area</t>", "fixes\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];

Step 4:

Go to the first page of this thread and follow the remaining steps from STEP 4B.

Step 5:

Profit?

So if you only do part one (as i want this to happen on restart only), is this fix needed?  I also dont have a maintain option as i dont require my players to maintain there base.  Thanks!

Hello there, I have indestructible base building (IBB) on my server and after patch 1.0.3 there is a new feature to remove an item by the person whoever built it.

After installing  IBB onto my server the option to 'remove' has gone.

Also after dieing I cant seem to build near my plot pole anymore.

Not sure what to do, anyone else having this issue?

Many thanks

Robbie

Hello there, I have indestructible base building (IBB) on my server and after patch 1.0.3 there is a new feature to remove an item by the person whoever built it.

After installing  IBB onto my server the option to 'remove' has gone.

Also after dieing I cant seem to build near my plot pole anymore.

Not sure what to do, anyone else having this issue?

Many thanks

Robbie

Objects are bound to the character, not the player! so when you die it is not your stuff anymore... removal of objects works as intended on my server.

Thanks for your reply mate, I got a new plot pole in a new area, placed a wood wall, and it didnt give me the option to remove only to upgrade.

thanks

Robbie

From my experience the remove options sometimes comes later after 10 minute or something, I don't know why :p

naa still no option, not sure what im doing wrong, i cant stop the maintain thing either so they can be destroyed if they're upgraded.

Im gonna leave it for a while and come back to it with a fresh head.

many thanks for the help mate :)

robbie

EDIT: Do'h!!!!!! Didnt have a crowbar equipped!!! Really sorry!!, just need to disable the upgrade option now!!

Hey there cool sctipt. which steps would i need to do if i wanted to keep maintaining?  I have done step one and it works but no one on my server can maintain their stuff with the plot poll. it shows the two selections but you can not pick them nor does it tell you how many pieces you have and how much it cost to maintain.

Since 1.0.3.1. it turns out that cinder garage doors are destroyable, this is the only one I can't find in your script; "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ", which I think is the new class name for cinder garage doors?

I belive I've posted that a few pages back and also the solution for it, just read the whole topic :p