Server not showing on commander

goatservers

Question

Hi,

I recently updated my epoch server to the latest steam build as dayz commander has recently updated to that build but for some reason the server isn't showing up. It shows up on the server browser when you launch arma on steam(and no, i'm not using the gamespy version of arma) but it won't show on commander.

Thanks in advance

I cant seem to get my server to show on DayZ Commander after I used to new patch.  You are able to login and play if you just click the server on DayZ Commander or go to Steam. Server is up and usable.

Steam Port = 2300;

Steamqueryport = 2301

Server Port is 2302

requiredBuild = 125548;   

Am I doing something wrong? I have them all port forward. Do I need to port forward more? Any help would be great. I have my players joining on steam rigth now and it sucks. I hate haveing down time

I don't get it. Its like both the game and all the launchers out there are possessed by chaos demons. I had five people in TS and every single person was seeing something completely different in DZC. One had epoch version but not arma version, one had arma version but not epoch version, one had both and the other two had neither. Only two of the five, (the one that showed both and one that showed nothing), were able to connect to the server. Oh, and all five were showing 10,000 ping. Makes absolutely no damn sense at all. I would love to be playing games or working on something new to add to our server but instead I'm trying to help a bunch of people figure out why everything about this update is fucked for some people and not at all for others. 

Half of all the people that have tried to use DZL on our server have reported trouble while the other half had no problems at all. Around half of our players cannot get the server to show in the Steam browser while doing a generic search but the others can. And all of the them can get it to show if they manually type in the ip:port into Remote in game so I have to assume that this has nothing to do with server setup but rather with this new steam reporting. It really makes no sense at all.

having problems getting serves to show, info is as follows.

steamPort = 2301;
steamQueryPort = 2302;
hostName = "six8hosting High Performance Chernarus (1.0.5.1/112555)";
requiredBuild = 112555;

steamPort=2305;
steamQueryPort=2304;
hostName = "Six8Hosting Test Server (1.0.5.1/112555)";
requiredBuild = 112555;

Does not show up in either DZC or DZL. 

changed Steamport to 2303 and query port to 2302, and it showed up in DZL but it said " overpoch " not " epoch ".

Any assistance would be good.

Cheers, Ryan.