Overpoch + 1.63

Turtle II

Question

Whenever trying to start up my panthera server people just get stuck at wait for host. I know this is specifically for Panthera because I didn't change any files, same for my Chernarus server and that starts up fine. 

Anyone have any config or parameters or something I may need to fix this?

9 answers to this question

Just has a bunch of stuff about player's without ID's. I haven't touched my DB either. I even did a backup.

7:46:59 Server error: Player without identity Lee (id 1665845579)

Lol, this whole thing has become a shitstorm, lost all our playerbase, no more dayz commander support & server all shot to hell since update, priceless.

Shame as server hit 1 year old this week too, rapid resolution or this will be the last month with Vilayer.

Lol, this whole thing has become a shitstorm, lost all our playerbase, no more dayz commander support & server all shot to hell since update, priceless.

Shame as server hit 1 year old this week too, rapid resolution or this will be the last month with Vilayer.

Then you never had a quality player base to begin with...

Ok new issue. I've got passed the wait for host, all I had to do was change the required build in my config.cfg. 

My NEW issue now is there are a lot of include files that are in the init by default like this:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf" and clients crash when you try and load in giving you an error saying it cant find it.

``````````````````````````
When you launch your Arma 2 to join the server, after trying to join you get this:

http://prntscr.com/3z0e1r

Then when you press OK to continue your game crashes and gives you this message:

http://prntscr.com/3z0e5g

The thing is, the file clearly exists on the server and client side. I also run a chernarus server and it has been working fine, it has all the same files except for differences in the init.sqf like they should.