What is the best DayZ server host?

armalitez

I use HFB and their support is terribad, but the servers are decent.

HFB sucks.  you are right about their support being non existent.  Their servers are way underpowered for what you pay for, even their dedi boxes.

I'm going to have to vote Limestone Networks.  No I'm not an affiliate.  However, they offer decent pricing on dedicated boxes and have AMAZING support.

Sure you may be a pro sys admin but when you reboot and can't RDP in and for some reason the KVM won't let you in, these guys will answer tickets in minutes.

Even if you want to swap procs, schedule a time and boom, they have it done in less than 30 min.  No issues upgrading or downgrading components.  Also the 8 ip addresses is nice.

I beg to differ ;) been hosting with them for months with no big problems at all and there always happy to help when they eventually reply

That's exactly right.. "they eventually reply". Unfortunately, their typical response time it 24 - 48 hours, sometimes as long as 72 hours. On very rare occasion to they reply within a few hours.

That's exactly right.. "they eventually reply". Unfortunately, their typical response time it 24 - 48 hours, sometimes as long as 72 hours. On very rare occasion to they reply within a few hours.

Bad support times were the least of my concern. In January 2014 they deleted my entire account, including entire server, database and backups due to a "billing malfunction" the change of year caused. For a month we had bad server performance and BattleEye wasn't functioning due to a bad server node. We also had a total downtime of 5 days in March, including an entire weekend (Fri-Sun) without a reply to why it was down.

Now we're hosting on a dedicated server. Feelsgoodman.png.

Well, now I might consider changing hosts. Both of my servers have gone down tonight. Every time I try starting them, I get an automated email telling me I'm trying to run 64 slots when I'm not! Apparently it must be wide spread because there's a ton of people on their TS3 server waiting for support. :(

I beg to differ ;) been hosting with them for months with no big problems at all and there always happy to help when they eventually reply

Stick with them a little longer..I've been with them 9 months.  When I first started with them, the support tickets only took a few hours up to half a day... My last ticket took 3 days for them to reply.  Since then, my servers have gone to complete shit.. Today I have had nothing but problems with them.  I'm seriously about to move hosts, I've had just about as much as I can take... And I'm a really understanding, patient person.

Stick with them a little longer..I've been with them 9 months. When I first started with them, the support tickets only took a few hours up to half a day... My last ticket took 3 days for them to reply. Since then, my servers have gone to complete shit.. Today I have had nothing but problems with them. I'm seriously about to move hosts, I've had just about as much as I can take... And I'm a really understanding, patient person.

I have been with them about 9 months also and hardly get any problems