you can not play edit this mission

ranx

Question

hey guys

i guess there s somewhere the same theme hidden in this forum but i couldnt find it....

i m playing dayz via steam. version 1.62 is my game (beta). as i saw epoch i downloaded and extracted like it was mentioned in the instructions.

then for 1 time i could connect on server but 1 day later it didnt work any more.

i always get messages like that:

1.you can not play edit this mission; it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz-epoch, glt_m300t, csj_gyroac, map_eu, jetskiyanahuiaddon or pook_H13

i searched a lot in the internet, like copy everything from your arma2 folder to your arma oa folder (actually i did it and it worked ONCE) etc etc...

maybe someone can help me, because i dont know what to do...

thx  a lot for your help

ranx

allright i found now 

version=11;
class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_anim",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_communityassets",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_epoch",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "glt_m300t",
        "sigisolda",
        "suv_col",
        "csj_gyroac",
        "map_eu",
        "jetskiyanahuiaddon"
    };

but where is my mission.sqm? i have none... which folder it should be in? arma 2 or arma oa????
and as i am here asking stupid questions i ll continue xD HOW in the hell i can add a server to favorites? so i dont have to search through whole list until i maybe find the server again? am i just too stupid? 
plssssssssss guys help me

7 answers to this question

hey guys

i guess there s somewhere the same theme hidden in this forum but i couldnt find it....

i m playing dayz via steam. version 1.62 is my game (beta). as i saw epoch i downloaded and extracted like it was mentioned in the instructions.

then for 1 time i could connect on server but 1 day later it didnt work any more.

i always get messages like that:

1.you can not play edit this mission; it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz-epoch, glt_m300t, csj_gyroac, map_eu, jetskiyanahuiaddon or pook_H13

i searched a lot in the internet, like copy everything from your arma2 folder to your arma oa folder (actually i did it and it worked ONCE) etc etc...

maybe someone can help me, because i dont know what to do...

thx  a lot for your help

ranx

allright i found now 

but where is my mission.sqm? i have none... which folder it should be in? arma 2 or arma oa????
and as i am here asking stupid questions i ll continue xD HOW in the hell i can add a server to favorites? so i dont have to search through whole list until i maybe find the server again? am i just too stupid? 
plssssssssss guys help me

Ur doin it wrong.  You appear to have found server-side stuff :D

You want client stuff:

Get this, DayzCommander, use the install/update menu to get the correct beta version and latest versions of epoch + relevant maps you want to play on.

Refresh server list, join a server, enjoy.

Has favourite servers list also. :)

Long story short, Epoch updated yesterday.  If you played two days ago you played v1.0.3.1.

The correct version is now 1.0.4.  You can update your epoch install with DayzCommander under the "install/update" tab.

Find the server you like in dayz commander then click the star symbol next to it.  This will add it to your favorites.

Sorry to bring up an old post.  I am having the same problem.  I have dayz commander and under install/update it shows dayz as up to date 1.8.3 and dayz epoch as up to date 1.0.5.1.  I still get the error when trying to login to the server.  The server is an epoch server running 1.0.5.1.  On dayz commander I clicked reinstall next to dayz epoch. 

Any help would be great

Sorry to bring up an old post.  I am having the same problem.  I have dayz commander and under install/update it shows dayz as up to date 1.8.3 and dayz epoch as up to date 1.0.5.1.  I still get the error when trying to login to the server.  The server is an epoch server running 1.0.5.1.  On dayz commander I clicked reinstall next to dayz epoch. 

Any help would be great

it's more than likely your mission.sqm.. are you trying to run overpoch ?

here is my old napf overwatch/epoch mission

version=11;class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
"napf",
"ca_modules_animals",
"dayz_anim",
"dayz_code",
"dayz_communityassets",
"dayz_weapons",
"dayz_equip",