Server hotflx available 1.0.4b

vbawol

Question

Just checked and the last update of the dll was a few days older than the latest build, This meant it was missing the `damage` = 0 on the maintain calls.

1.0.4b server hotflx build:

md5: 9958cbdc616eec2aeb7c28d737bccc5a

http://goo.gl/SpmKwg

Note this also fixes several bugs that have been reported: 

After the update i am still getting "you can not play/edit this mission. warehouse".  I have installed server files with no mods, mods makes no difference : (  Doesnt seem to affect game play at all but some players think they can not play the map and hit esc.  There is a thread on this but its a dead end so i thought i would ask here.  This is only affecting my chernarus server and not my sauerland server.  Any help would be wonderful! : ))

After the update i am still getting "you can not play/edit this mission. warehouse".  I have installed server files with no mods, mods makes no difference : (  Doesnt seem to affect game play at all but some players think they can not play the map and hit esc.  There is a thread on this but its a dead end so i thought i would ask here.  This is only affecting my chernarus server and not my sauerland server.  Any help would be wonderful! : ))

did you place any of these buildings in the editor?

Yea I think one of our custom locations uses the warehouse model. At work so I'll have to pull it up some how and confirm. Are they no longer compatible With epoch or do I need to place something in the mission.sqm? Never had issue until update ;(

Edit: do have warehouses in custom buildings such as land_shed and so forth

Anyone using the MBG addons that were introduced needs the following in the mission.sqm or you get errors about missing downloadable content.

Add these :

"mbg_killhouses"
"mbg_buildings_3"
"mbg_african_buildings"

So when done your mission.sqm looks like this :

addOns[]=
    {
        "sauerland",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_anim",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_communityassets",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_epoch",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "warfarebuildings",
        "glt_m300t",
        "pook_h13",
        "csj_gyroac",
        "map_eu",
        "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
        "mbg_killhouses",
        "mbg_buildings_3",
        "mbg_african_buildings"
    };

Yea I think one of our custom locations uses the warehouse model. At work so I'll have to pull it up some how and confirm. Are they no longer compatible With epoch or do I need to place something in the mission.sqm? Never had issue until update ;(

Edit: do have warehouses in custom buildings such as land_shed and so forth

They are the same exact classname as the original ones. If you spawn any of these in the editor then you need to add "warehouse" to your addOns section.

Land_Ind_Pec_03

Land_Ind_Pec_03a

Land_Ind_Pec_03b

Ok,.. so I figured out thru reading that my host company did not do the hotfix.

did it myself and fixed the two files listed earlier, and added in the epoch 104 key file.

Now when I try to connect, I get:

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.  You cannot play on this server.  If you are the server admin please contact DayZ Epoch staff."

What's the issue?

Thanks

They are the same exact classname as the original ones. If you spawn any of these in the editor then you need to add "warehouse" to your addOns section.

Land_Ind_Pec_03

Land_Ind_Pec_03a

Land_Ind_Pec_03b

Thanks for this ;) I always over think lol will report later when tested ;)

Getting this new Error:

16:59:56 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:306:110:[["elektronika",0.836],["munice",0.644],["sklo predni L",0.229],["glass2",0.588],["glass4",1],["glass5",1],["glass6",0.557]]:0.087:""
16:59:57 Error in expression <esList set [_index, AllowedVehiclesList select _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesLi>
16:59:57   Error position: <select _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesLi>
16:59:57   Error Zero divisor
16:59:57 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 255
16:59:57 Error in expression <ect _lastIndex];
};
AllowedVehiclesList resize _lastIndex;
};

if (count Allowed>
16:59:57   Error position: <resize _lastIndex;
};

if (count Allowed>
16:59:43   Error Zero divisor
16:59:43 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 257

Can someone help?

Does the new HiveExt.dll support child 999/998 ? i'm currently using the one of your github page where maca  put in the 999/998 support.

Those methods are not secure and were removed from hiveext.dll by the original author of the dll Rajkosto some time ago. The new DLL supports 500-505 calls for custom query's. Documentation is a little scarce right now but this is what I have gathered so far.

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Custom_SQL_Calls

So if you are using custom compiles and/or fn_selfaction, do these need rebuilt using those new 1.0.4 files from dayz_code client file?  

This happened when going to 1.0.3.1, I had to make new compiles.sqf.  Wondered if it changed again in 1.04.  I'm having issues with modular building parts not being recognized by the plot pole after updating to 1.04 and then 1.04b offered no change.  Default mysql events are running and still not able to maintain.

Is it just a Typo or is that the wrong file for Panthera?

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server%20Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_16.Panthera2/server_traders.sqf

right at the top:

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 17

It is sort of not a typo as all trader tids are based off the one master instance #17 to keep things simple.

Always update every file with a new patch.

Yep, many changes in those files.  Ok, from now on I'll assume these need rebuilt each time.

Ok, so I've rebuilt both compiles and fn_selfactions and I still get 0 building parts in range...  Cannot maintain modular buildings.

Yeah i still try to get my panthera black market trader to work.

Its still a bandit trader.

Ive downloaded and added the missions.sqf, trader_server.sqf and have run the epoch.sql.

Would be nice if someone could tell me what entrys schloud be changed in the database and the two files to get it working so i can double check.

Maybe anyone can help me this way:

Screenshot from my database

va53g7bos7hf.jpg

mission.sqf:

SNIP use pastebin

server_traders.sqf:

SNIP use pastebin

Right now the Trader in the south city is a bandit trader selling for hero prices. it should be a black market trader.