Custom AI Mission-ISIS Takedown

spitfirez404

ISIS TAKEDOWN

Pretty cool little mission I made in the A2 editor with AI and have on my server atm which my players enjoy doing.

Real easy install here!

Download  https://github.com/spitfirez404/ISIS-Takedown

View the README.txt in the zip and it tells you how to install it.

Only thing you will need to add is your own loot crate in the hotel :)

Thanks to @Mig for helping with the AI script

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@Mig Hey there, this looks like a bit of fun. Can you clear up some details for me concerning the install instructions. I'm a bit confused...

1. Open your server.pbo and place the static folder inside of your WAI folder //This is to spawn the ai -- Easy Enough but wait, I already have a static folder inside my WAI folder that holds three files:

• init.sqf -- Do you want me to overwrite this file or merge it?
  • default.sqf -- I am using this to spawn static AI and loot crates around the map. Will this interfere with your script or visa versa?
  • Chernarus.sqf -- Don't know what this is for but it's in there.

2. Place the isis_takedown.sqf in your scripts folder. If you dont have one make one or you can change the path! -- I don't see a scripts folder in the server PBO. Is that where it belongs because I do have one in my mission PBO. Do I place the scripts folder in the root of the server PBO or place the isis_takedown.sqf in the existing folder in my mission PBO?

3. In your init.sqf file and at the very bottom add [] ExecVM "scripts\isis_takedown.sqf"; -- Is this the init.sqf in the WAI/static folder or are you calling from the init.sqf in the mission folder?

I guess I am confused because there is not a scripts folder in the server PBO but there is one in the Mission PBO and I'm thinking you meant to say to place them in the mission folder. Confused? I am.

Can you clear that up for me please?

Thanks for your help?

• 1 month later...

@Vladick I use this on mine but did it another way! Open your dayz_server.pbo and make a folder called Map add the isis_takedown.sqf to it. Next in your dayz_server.pbo\init\server_functions.sqf  at the bottom before the closing bracket add this.
if (isNil "JustOneTime") then {
    JustOneTime = true;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\isis_takedown.sqf";

Now again in your dayz_server.pbo\WAI\static Drop in the ai_static.sqf and call the ai from the init.sqf file also in that static folder! If you don't have one in there just make one.

Add this to the init.sqf like so.

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static\ai_static.sqf";

wai_staticloaded = true;

Repack your pbo and load it to your server! All done :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 2:42 PM, Reaper5150 said:

@Vladick I use this on mine but did it another way! Open your dayz_server.pbo and make a folder called Map add the isis_takedown.sqf to it. Next in your dayz_server.pbo\init\server_functions.sqf  at the bottom before the closing bracket add this.
    JustOneTime = true;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\Map\isis_takedown.sqf";

Now again in your dayz_server.pbo\WAI\static Drop in the ai_static.sqf and call the ai from the init.sqf file also in that static folder! If you don't have one in there just make one.

Add this to the init.sqf like so.

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static\ai_static.sqf";

wai_staticloaded = true;

Repack your pbo and load it to your server! All done :)

and I have the bottom file there is no closing brackets

I think he hasn't even found where to put your codes,
because server_functions.sqf does never have the closing bracket at the bottom,
if he hasn't modified it.

I use this on mine but did it another way! Open your dayz_server.pbo and make a folder called Map add the isis_takedown.sqf to it. Next in your dayz_server.pbo\init\server_functions.sqf  at the bottom before the closing bracket add this.

BTW, the last closing blacket of server_functions.sqf is here in a code definition; 

array_reduceSize = {
    private ["_array1","_array","_count","_num"];
    _array1 = _this select 0;
    _array = _array1 - ["Hatchet_Swing","Crowbar_Swing","Machete_Swing","Bat_Swing","BatBarbed_Swing","BatNails_Swing","Fishing_Swing","Sledge_Swing","CSGAS"];
    _count = _this select 1;
    _num = count _array;
    if (_num > _count) then {
        _array resize _count;
    };
    _array
};

So we must not add "at the bottom before the closing bracket"

On 5/23/2019 at 6:27 AM, Schalldampfer said:

I think he hasn't even found where to put your codes,
because server_functions.sqf does never have the closing bracket at the bottom,
if he hasn't modified it.

BTW, the last closing blacket of server_functions.sqf is here in a code definition; 

So we must not add "at the bottom before the closing bracket"

Correct! sorry I should of made that more clear, my mistake guys. Here is how it should look in your server_function.sqf  add the code like so...

array_reduceSize = {
    private ["_array1","_array","_count","_num"];
    _array1 = _this select 0;
    _array = _array1 - ["Hatchet_Swing","Crowbar_Swing","Machete_Swing","Bat_Swing","BatBarbed_Swing","BatNails_Swing","Fishing_Swing","Sledge_Swing","CSGAS"];
    _count = _this select 1;
    _num = count _array;
    if (_num > _count) then {
        _array resize _count;
    };
    _array
};

JustOneTime = true;

};

• 1 year later...