Epoch server 1.0.6.1 buildables gone

Jayextreme12

Question

I have Made an epoch server with the latest Server files. i have looked For a solution here but i cannot find anything when i place Wood walls,cinderwalls,vaults,ect Everytime i shutdown/restart these items are gone players keep their character gear and vehicle gear but not buildables. My hiveext looks like this for this specific setting   CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1. Is this something to do with latest version of epoch? or if anybody knows what it could be please Let me know thanks

12 answers to this question

How would i Do something like that ? am sorry for asking i never had this problem before I am also running the latest version of infastar I had a problem where traders werent spawning vehicles after buying a vehicle but my problem was fixed by updating to latest version of infastar.

Ok ...... that´s disturbing.

CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1 should be OK. The negative 1 means there is no expiration date for buildables.

If you replace that with a positive number, the number says how long the buildables remain.

Maybe try that for once ...... try a 2 or 3 without the minus.

1 hour ago, Anhor said:

Ok ...... that´s disturbing.

CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1 should be OK. The negative 1 means there is no expiration date for buildables.

If you replace that with a positive number, the number says how long the buildables remain.

Maybe try that for once ...... try a 2 or 3 without the minus.

Yeah i tried Those settings but nothing i even tried Default is 6 and nothing :( 

On 3/22/2017 at 5:05 AM, Jayextreme12 said:

How would i Do something like that ? am sorry for asking i never had this problem before I am also running the latest version of infastar I had a problem where traders werent spawning vehicles after buying a vehicle but my problem was fixed by updating to latest version of infastar.

execute the query: DROP EVENT IF EXISTS `setDamageOnAge`;

12 hours ago, Jayextreme12 said:

Could it be code related? if so where would i look ?

also i guess you will need a custom configvariables.sqf to reduce the time before maintain the objects to made a quick test

this line:

DZE_DamageBeforeMaint = 0.09; // Min damage built items must have before they can be maintained

and in mysql i cannot remember well.. but you need enable the schedule events

this is what i had in my old xaamp /mysql for epoch 1.5

\mysql\bin\my.ini

[mysqld]
port= 3306
socket = "C:/xampp/mysql/mysql.sock"
basedir = "C:/xampp/mysql" 
tmpdir = "C:/xampp/tmp" 
datadir = "C:/xampp/mysql/data"
pid_file = "mysql.pid"
# enable-named-pipe
key_buffer = 16M