Bought vehicles spawning inside buildings and exploding/killing player

KPABATOK

I got this happen to me in previous Epoch versions too, but on Tanoa it happens practically everytime. If a trader is inside a building (which he usually is), and I buy a heli or a car, it spawns right beside the trader, on my head and well, explodes killing me and trader. Only one time I survived somehow and managed to escape, here's a proof :D

MLSHpDf.jpg

Why do cars and helis not spawn somewhere else at least hundred meters away from a trader?

Thats why i like the HS Traders and always tell our players to use them to buy vehicles. Happens way too often that the vehicle, player and/or trader are killed and a lot of players complain they don't get the vehicle at all... but I figured out the issue on that one by accident one day just a few weeks ago... the vehicle had spawned a like 200 or 300 meters behind the building where you couldnt even see it.

What about an Option, that you must throw a chemlight to buy a Vehicle.

If you have not thrown it, you will get a message and a Chemlight into your Inventory.

Then you can throw it.

Okay, you can dupe Chemlights, but... It's only a Chemlight ;)

On 7/20/2016 at 0:09 AM, TheStainlessSteelRat said:

It also has a feature that if you drop smoke or chem light in an open area you like and then buy the vehicle it will spawn there.

yeah forgot about it, but what if there are no smokes? Or no money to buy? Also last time I checked this feature stopped working or does not work all the time.

On 7/20/2016 at 0:33 AM, He-Man said:

What about an Option, that you must throw a chemlight to buy a Vehicle.

If you have not thrown it, you will get a message and a Chemlight into your Inventory.

Then you can throw it.

Okay, you can dupe Chemlights, but... It's only a Chemlight ;)

this I did not know. So Epoch provides free chemlights now? Wow.

15 hours ago, KPABATOK said:

this I did not know. So Epoch provides free chemlights now? Wow.

This is no option yet. But it could be.

I have changed a bit, that it works as I said.

If the Trader can not find a safe Position, you get a message: "Can't find safe pos - throw a Chemlight or smoke to mark it"

If the player has no chemlight or smoke in his inventory, he will get a random chemlight

But I don't think, that this should be in the stock Epoch files, because you can dupe tons of Chemlights.

Who is anyway interested, here are the files:

mpmissions\epoch.xxx\epoch_code\compile\traders\EPOCH_startNpcTrade.sqf:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfwr1ghsimefjjo/EPOCH_startNpcTrade.sqf?dl=0

@epochhive\addons\epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_makeNPCTrade.sqf:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v53ufmzwyztxsi/EPOCH_server_makeNPCTrade.sqf?dl=0