serverRestart not working in epochconfig.hpp?

Sneer

I have this set to true in @EpochHive\epochconfig.hpp but it doesn't work. I suppose there is a possibility its a problem with the way Vilayer sets up their game servers.

Just want to make sure its working from your end.

Thanks

serverRestart         = true; // true sends #shutdown command to server after the time specified in ForceRestartTime
forceRestartTime      = 14400; // 4 hour restarts

3 hours ago, Sneer said:

I have this set to true in @EpochHive\epochconfig.hpp but it doesn't work. I suppose there is a possibility its a problem with the way Vilayer sets up their game servers.

Just want to make sure its working from your end.

Thanks

serverRestart         = true; // true sends #shutdown command to server after the time specified in ForceRestartTime
forceRestartTime      = 14400; // 4 hour restarts

My big advice for you to use BEC

Check that you have the correct external IP address and RCON port and password defined in the [EpochServer] section of the EpochServer.ini and it should work.

[EpochServer]
BattlEyePath = C:\BattlEye
InstanceID = NA123
LogAbuse = 1
IP = 127.0.0.1 
Port = 2302
Password = changeme

Future Note: Starting with Arma 1.58+ it maybe required to specify your RConPort port in the server.cfg and that would need to match the above Port in the EpochServer.ini as well

44 minutes ago, vbawol said:

Check that you have the correct external IP address and RCON port and password defined in the [EpochServer] section of the EpochServer.ini and it should work.

[EpochServer]
BattlEyePath = C:\BattlEye
InstanceID = NA123
LogAbuse = 1
IP = 127.0.0.1 
Port = 2302
Password = changeme

Future Note: Starting with Arma 1.58+ it maybe required to specify your RConPort port in the server.cfg and that would need to match the above Port in the EpochServer.ini as well

Oh jeez, thank you! It was the password in EpochServer.ini

• 2 months later...