My Negative Experience on "[HAF]TS3[haf.teamspeak3.com] overpoch server-lift/tow- roaming-"

Bentley

1 minute ago, Ayy_Lmao said:

From reading what bentley said, it is stated that YOU bam, was 1 of the main abusers. I find you kind of smug for even trying to defend your position here, seeing that you are not even the owner. I have been keeping up with this topic for a few days now, this is GOLD. how is Bentley immature for posting on the forums? it appears he took his time of what he was looking for in the server then joined yours just to see admins abusing. I kind of think he did the right thing in writing it here. however i am not so sure it belongs in off topic but idk where else he would post it. i am new here myself.

You're free too think how you wish but as previously stated there is no reason in us Admins of HAF using our powers to gain an advantage, as it differs our experience in the long run. As well as this you're going purely off what's being said by a single person who has the intention of effecting our clan negatively whilst twisting words from members with zero evidence backing it up.

But again, you are welcome to think how you wish.

Have a good rest of your day,

Bam
Admin of HAF

1 minute ago, Bam said:

You're free too think how you wish but as previously stated there is no reason in us Admins of HAF using our powers to gain an advantage, as it differs our experience in the long run. As well as this you're going purely off what's being said by a single person who has the intention of effecting our clan negatively whilst twisting words from members with zero evidence backing it up.

But again, you are welcome to think how you wish.

Have a good rest of your day,

Bam
Admin of HAF

>implying i believe a server abuser. how many darn admins do you guys have anyways??? 3-4? seems a bit much for a smal-playerbase server. it always only seems to be admins on there. yus i chked the stats that he posted. the link thing