If map can use with Epoch it look good.

asremix

So... is this ephoch with the basebuilding or just standard dayz, since there is no traders i guess dayz.

Yes, it is Epoch, but no traders yet.

I have with the Member BorniPI tryed to implement the traders, but wont work. Anybody can feel free make working traders. I am modeling and mapping between work and family so that i have at the moment no time to script any Serverfiles. I am so sorry, but the reallife takes tribut, and my wife and childrens, too :)

If you need a buildingplot pm me you username an di will give you.

regards

Yes, it is Epoch, but no traders yet.

I have with the Member BorniPI tryed to implement the traders, but wont work. Anybody can feel free make working traders. I am modeling and mapping between work and family so that i have at the moment no time to script any Serverfiles. I am so sorry, but the reallife takes tribut, and my wife and childrens, too :)

If you need a buildingplot pm me you username an di will give you.

regards

Oh good, me and my friend were going to build. My IGN is Ephox and ill be on tomorrow.

Hello,

i have a small request to visitors of my server: please do not take the trucks and the heli from the restingplace at the highway above Arnsberg. Thats my explorationvehicles to verify changes at the map. Once to see the Map from the ground and the Heli to verify from Air. It is timeconsumption for me to search for a new vehicle to verify changes in liveview at small villages around the whole map. 

I can play new versions at the server without uploading to the server, so that i need the vehicles to verify the buildingprocess, too.

The items in the trucks are free for all, u can take it, but let the three trucks at her positions.

thx for your appreciation.

regards

falconsan

Hello,

i have a small request to visitors of my server: please do not take the trucks and the heli from the restingplace at the highway above Arnsberg. Thats my explorationvehicles to verify changes at the map. Once to see the Map from the ground and the Heli to verify from Air. It is timeconsumption for me to search for a new vehicle to verify changes in liveview at small villages around the whole map. 

I can play new versions at the server without uploading to the server, so that i need the vehicles to verify the buildingprocess, too.

The items in the trucks are free for all, u can take it, but let the three trucks at her positions.

thx for your appreciation.

regards

falconsan

Your server is not on, intentional?

Survivor king and I found another server this afternoon...it had a trader working of sorts.. one trader seemed to sell pretty much everything but sadly the server admins had not tested it properly as if you tried to trade all looked good till you got kicked with script restriction 30:(..easy fix i think never had this one myself..so traders def possible..I'd suggest asking awol or axles to trough you a couple of ideas but I know both are pretty busy at the moment..will def look into it myself but I'm def not a coder so don't expect much:)...ohh and falconsan did you find my message any use this morning if so I have a few more now!

yes, i have found it and work with it to remove the bugs. :)

We will add support for this map and include this map with the next dayz epoch patch 1.0.4 provided falconsan gives us permission to do so. If so please provide a download link of your final version that you would like us to add.

I think, if they release the update, traders will be implemented.

Arnsberg grows and grows. Here the new constructionyard / sector WIP. Working at the sector started with the new bridge from the industrial yard from the one side of the river to the otherside. More Bulldozer workingpics will come.

bridge01.jpg

bridge02.jpg

Do you want an Ice?

eiscream01.jpg

btw. does anybody know, how to make an ending theme. I want to see a little cut scene if the player dies. I think on a camera, that slowly spins around the dead body. I have composed the music for the cut scene, but i dont know how to do the cutscene. 

Ending theme:

regards

btw. does anybody know, how to make an ending theme. I want to see a little cut scene if the player dies. I think on a camera, that slowly spins around the dead body. I have composed the music for the cut scene, but i dont know how to do the cutscene. 

Edit the player_death.sqf and before you pull out the loadingscreen, have a camera and do as you would with the infamous 'intro script'.

Very simple.

lol tell me about it.. got me twice today in 2 different choppers:(

?might stick to my own server lol

why did we bother fixing that one red chained again and now that ones gone to left me in falconsans supermarket:)

*** Daily restarts deactivated ***

If the Server restarts, it will be a Providerproblem.

If i start the server manually, "Servershutdown for maintaince" will be shown. If Not, a Serverproblem occurs. My Heli is crashed too with 30m_pole_kits inside. :(

regards

If there three trucks and one civil Mi17, then it was my base. :)

Yup..I knew it was your's i went to have a peak! and server died while I was over one of the supermarkets.. I woke up IN the floor of the super market.. the chopper fortunatley was 2k away where i took off from:)..

My osprey blew up 50m above the main highway leading to your base, we were in meschde and found a car, he drove it on the highway and i followed him, i was going higher to talk with TuBz on chat and then i randomly blew up. Ospreys can take ALOT of damage usually, i had an accident where it desided to go straight ahead instead of up and took down two trees and getting stuck in a third without getting over 60% damage. Can i have a new one?

Hey, why do you do that? Killing a osprey is like throwing beer at the floor... most deadly! :)

I hope, that the servers with new serverfiles running stable, but if the provider have troubles, i can nothing do...

Didn't do it on purpose, was flying 80SPD over my friend, and then i blew up and died. didn't hit anything, when is the next update coming? What will it have? cant wait!