If map can use with Epoch it look good.

asremix

I tried a public ephoc server with this map, i found it rather boring walking around for 3 hours not finding a single vehicle/entrable building.

On my Server are aprox. 400 Vehicles. Walking 3 hrs without find any usable house? Are you running around the same hill again and again?

Yes, the Map is big, but in 3 hrs no house found? hmmm...

When the Admin from the Pulic Server have not included vehicles, is that a little bit  ... fu...ing.

All public Epoch servers are running at the moment without official serverfiles. The Devs from Epoch and/or I haven´t released any serverfiles yet, so that the publics are based on modified serverfiles from other Epoch maps and not running proper. That can be the fault, that no cars aviable.

regards

Hi falcon, this is a great map!

If you accept some suggestions, here are some :D

- some roads are to straight, mostly the mud roads (sometimes too much in a area)

- add some barns/bus stations/utility poles, some areas are too empty

- add more details to towns (garbage cans, crates etc)

the dimensions are awesome, around 30km from SW to NE.

Will definitively install this map on my server!

best regards

Hello,

the mudroads are agricultural roads. Here in germany are this roads used as borders between the plots of there owners. The mudroads are aprox 75 % of the real amount.

Mor details to citys? More? In Meschede have all roads own roadnames and roadsigns. Thats a detail, that no other map has. The Backyards are mostly detailed and the roads are full of debris. In the City Fahrenbrecht or Arnsberg are the same situation. Next problem: all new added models need cpu and gpu power and more details = less fps. I want, that players with older systems can play the map too and so, i must find a compromise. On long roads with a long Field of view are less details to prevent FPS Lags. In short roads or backyards are more details. Explanation: On short rpoads or in the backyards, the FOV, is brocken thru walls, houses, tents, bushes etc so that not all modells will be seen and not uses CPU/GPU power. Second problem: Epoch places dynamicaly Debris and Roadblocks so that more Details make no sense.

More buildings in the "Wilderness" will come wit the next Update/Final version.

Thx for using my map.

regards

On my Server are aprox. 400 Vehicles. Walking 3 hrs without find any usable house? Are you running around the same hill again and again?

Yes, the Map is big, but in 3 hrs no house found? hmmm...

When the Admin from the Pulic Server have not included vehicles, is that a little bit  ... fu...ing.

All public Epoch servers are running at the moment without official serverfiles. The Devs from Epoch and/or I haven´t released any serverfiles yet, so that the publics are based on modified serverfiles from other Epoch maps and not running proper. That can be the fault, that no cars aviable.

regards

Can i have the IP of your server? I walked in a straight line from where i spawned, there were a couple  buildings and farmland, but  no entrable houses. I followed a road for 30minutes until i gave up.

Can i have the IP of your server? I walked in a straight line from where i spawned, there were a couple  buildings and farmland, but  no entrable houses. I followed a road for 30minutes until i gave up.

Load it up in the editor, much quicker way to explore :)

Just had a couple of hours running round on a german server.. not sure who's...

Massive!

very very nice!

Some error's still like factory floors, and a few buildings so high you can't get in them.. but nothing that can't be sorted!

Not sure how the bikeys can be broken.. found a few people running servers.. just off to build one myself time allowing today...

player that said ran for 3 hours no loot and no cars was just unlucky or on a rubbish server.. within 20 mins I had an alice pack full of goodies all you could use bar a toolbox...and an suv soon to be replaces with a medi-vodnic :) sadly I went to see a chopper crash mission and got totally owned by about 8 bandit ai.. 5 mins before a server restart:).. oh well such is Dayz life..def going to look at playing this more.. something new and fresh to wet my appitite.. so bored of cherno now!

keep up the good work Falconsan...shout if you want these errors reported with exact co-ords I'll try and remember to write errors down this time!

Thx for your replays.

If you can PM me the Coords, i will fix the errors instantly and put it into the next friday update.

I release every Friday my Updates, and if the self  set timeline let it be, i will release this friday the Final. At the moment, i stuck in creating waysigns/pathsigns and trafficsigns so that i dont know. if i can hold the releasedate.

This fridaynight will definitly come a Update, but is it the final? I dont know. :(

regards

Doubt I'll have a list ready in time Falconsan.. building a server tonight so I can admit tools my way round for you.. far to big to report errors by playing a map this size:)..

I will see what I can get done before thursday evening but does not give you long.. Maybe an update this friday but not the final:(..

1,200 vehicles on my server at the moment :o

Make sure you are running 1.06.01 version of the map and have -mod=@DayZSauerland; in your launch parameters.

I redownloaded to make sure, im getting on the map and all that but there is no vehicles, what is your server ip?

The city with f is fahrenbrecht. There spawn only three vehicles and i dont know if there on his spanwpositions. Players get them. :)

Try to reach the City Meschede, there are tons of vehicles. But i will warns you! The city is big, realy big and danger.

Near of fahrenbrecht are the towns oberdorf and osterholz. there are definitly cars on my server. :)

i am often stuck in the loadinprocess. I dont know why. I think it is a problem with the modified serverfiles from lingor.

regards

The city with f is fahrenbrecht. There spawn only three vehicles and i dont know if there on his spanwpositions. Players get them. :)

Try to reach the City Meschede, there are tons of vehicles. But i will warns you! The city is big, realy big and danger.

Near of fahrenbrecht are the towns oberdorf and osterholz. there are definitly cars on my server. :)

i am often stuck in the loadinprocess. I dont know why. I think it is a problem with the modified serverfiles from lingor.

regards

Ah okay, thanks for the info. I feel Fahrenbrecht should have more vehicles though.

Well I took the vodnick..but did leave a suv in middle of the road.. think it was falcons i joined.. got my home server up and running wow it really is massive spawned in meschede, wow really is massive...my main concern is how it would run on a full server.. perfect with 2 players.. mind getting my usual 60 frames solidly..

I did however also have problems with bikeys.. so currently running passworded and bikeys off:)...off to have a look around report back later