Painshop ... paint/set custom textures on Backpack, Uniforms and vehicles.

Halvhjearne

gu6MolY.jpg

That did it Halv thanks a ton.  Saw it change before infistar made me an admin and after i went normal again.  Great stuff, looking forward to putting more of you in my server.

**Only issue now is that the menu is only visible for a couple seconds then disappears again.  i have to run away from the building and run back towards the building to only get the option for that split second before it goes away. 

I changed the _OAO to false and it did nothing to keep it on screen.  Im stumped lol.  Done editing for success to have it fail right after lol

gu6MolY.jpg

That did it Halv thanks a ton.  Saw it change before infistar made me an admin and after i went normal again.  Great stuff, looking forward to putting more of you in my server.

**Only issue now is that the menu is only visible for a couple seconds then disappears again.  i have to run away from the building and run back towards the building to only get the option for that split second before it goes away. 

I changed the _OAO to false and it did nothing to keep it on screen.  Im stumped lol.  Done editing for success to have it fail right after lol

/*  Check Actions Plr    */ _CAP = false;

nice, I put a dozen or so random textures in a folder and put them in to play with. the results were a ton of fun. I'm sure someone with more knowledge on proper textures and how they would suitably fit can come up with some amazing stuff down the road, great that the framework is there. 

I've installed your script with your instructions.

I use the normal epoch ah and i must edit setvariable.txt with !="halv_defaulttex". Before the edit i got kicked of my server.

Now if i get the scrollmenu and clicking on my vehicle i got a message which is shown in my screenshot.

The message is " Resource HALV_painshop_dialog not found " after i search for this message in your paintshop.sqf i change the painshop to paintshop but with the same result ingame.

where is the bug?

picture must be a link because its a steam screenshot

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/440573765038567623/F5B5C4D9085DBD55F90331EEA89746D3444E5E90/or click here

I've installed your script with your instructions.

I use the normal epoch ah and i must edit setvariable.txt with !="halv_defaulttex". Before the edit i got kicked of my server.

Now if i get the scrollmenu and clicking on my vehicle i got a message which is shown in my screenshot.

The message is " Resource HALV_painshop_dialog not found " after i search for this message in your paintshop.sqf i change the painshop to paintshop but with the same result ingame.

where is the bug?

picture must be a link because its a steam screenshot

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/440573765038567623/F5B5C4D9085DBD55F90331EEA89746D3444E5E90/or click here

you did not follow instructions correctly and forgot to add the part in description.ext.

you did not follow instructions correctly and forgot to add the part in description.ext.

sorry dude, maybe im not 100%perfect in arma 3 scripting, but reading a text is one of the things i can do right :-).

sure i add your part in description, this is at the end of my description.ext;

class RscTitles

{

#include "addons\paintshop\paintshop.hpp"

#include "addons\Status_Bar\statusBar.hpp"

#include "addons\logo\logo.hpp"

};

also i didnt change any paths, i only use all the information you give in your tutorial. please help!

@redwolf   It should not be inside the class RSCTitles, add it like below

class CfgEpochAirDrop
{
    AirDropFreq = 1200; ch player. Min value = 120.
    AirDropChance = 6; //trigger. -1 To disable.
};

#include "cfgCrafting.hpp"
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"

class RscTitles

Hope this helps

Simon

@redwolf   It should not be inside the class RSCTitles, add it like below

class CfgEpochAirDrop

{

AirDropFreq = 1200; ch player. Min value = 120.

AirDropChance = 6; //trigger. -1 To disable.

};

#include "cfgCrafting.hpp"

#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"

#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"

class RscTitles

Hope this helps

Simon

you are the man thanks work now

Is there any possibility to add a payment feature to this? So you spend crypto to paint things/ to get access to the menu?

:D would love to see this

i doubt many players will use it it there if it costs something, considdering the vehicles does not save over restarts

i doubt many players will use it it there if it costs something, considdering the vehicles does not save over restarts

This is very true, just a lot of players with way too much krypto in the bank on our server, and the need to spend haha.

You are a legend Halv, im loving every script you come up with and you are very helpful with your install instructions, keep em coming, ill be sending a donation your way in the near future :)

Thanks again bud :)

This is very true, just a lot of players with way too much krypto in the bank on our server, and the need to spend haha.

unless you add some ultra super cool skins, i dubt anyone will even bother ...

You are a legend Halv, im loving every script you come up with and you are very helpful with your install instructions, keep em coming, ill be sending a donation your way in the near future :)

Thanks again bud :)

thanks, i do what i can, but currently im working a bit to improve my own server, but i do have something i might post here soon, so keep an eye out.

donations are always appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...