Looking for server with active admins and good fps

Buck Futter

I'm looking for US based epoch altis server with ACTIVE/fair admins and good fps that I can call home. I am aware of the pure server, btk gaming server and iniquity server (no admins there). Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any. Also almost forgot to add, I don't like roaming ai, crazy monster spawns. Thanks peeps

Well if your an older gamer swing by and take a look, I will let the server speak for itself. Admins are on but we don't pamper players and there are no real issues to request admin assistance so it's pretty quite. Afternoon and night we range from 20-30 players

I suggest not listening to us server-owners but the recommendation of other players. The reason why is that we can get sort of a tunnel vision when it comes to the player experience. I watched someone stream from our server and they commented on some issues that were kind of obvious but that I had overlooked.

Player recommendation on the other hand, while subjective usually gives a more unbiased perspective.

Well if your an older gamer swing by and take a look, I will let the server speak for itself. Admins are on but we don't pamper players and there are no real issues to request admin assistance so it's pretty quite. Afternoon and night we range from 20-30 players

Yeah I'm 31 so squeakers pretty much get on my nerves lol. Which server?