How to maintain your base (epoch v0.3.0.2)

Croven

Hi all, I'm really needing some clarification with regards to a few things about base maintenance.

Lots of people have different information so it can be quite confusing...

1. Why does my base endlessly ask for Krypto? Even after I have just maintained it at the jammer?

2. My base started showing damage today, yet when I maintained it at the Jammer nothing happened? The damage was still visible...

pfXtK5Z.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes you can maintain daily if you wish, by the hour or any time you want to: just click maintain and if you have the crypto, it will take it from you for maintenance.

So if you only want to do it for the period of time the server has set if for eg 7 days then keep note of that for yourself. There is nothing in Epoch at present to do that for you; nor will Epoch prompt you to maintain.

I think Firedragon is probably right and that the maintenance, (physical look of your base), would not be effective until a server restart.

what about when you get a lockbox and go to place it and it goes poof magic trick time.

Not sure  I have seen a lockbox go 'poof', you must remember that the lockbox when built appears several feet in front of you so if too close to a wall or uneven ground it may look as if not there but you just need to move  yourself or the lockbox.

Someone said that if you wait too long building objects may despawn anyways.

So you may want to maintain them once every 5 or 6 days and don't wait till the server is 5 minutes from restarting on the 7th day.

As far as Jammers continually eating Crypto.. they were informed of this a bit ago and no fix to date. Just do it once and you should be fine.