Kill on site?

rawiswaruk

So, everytime I've come across a player, they've killed me on site, Does this happen to you, or are you one of the majority that kills on site? It seems to be a lot more prevalent in A3 over A2. Maybe as there is no Hero/Bandit scale as of yet, maybe the douchier/anti social players just prefer the slightly prettier graphics of A3 to A2.

What's your thoughts on this, or do you experience more friendly players?

it's a milsim. I mean, every server is PvP unless it states otherwise. I play now on PVE servers as I get the most enjoyment from them. Fighting AI, building base, etc is much more interesting to me than quickly finding gun and then going to rampage like in DayZ SA which I was an avid fan for a year.

What does PVE mean? Though, I've just deleted A3, and I'm going back to A2 as I feel A2 has more of an in game community and all the A3 servers I've played on should be called deathmatch with 'buy a base'. All I ever saw was helipcopters flying over and huge bases built from 'donate for a base kit'. If, I did see a person they'd shoot on site, whether I had a gun or not.

What does PVE mean? Though, I've just deleted A3, and I'm going back to A2 as I feel A2 has more of an in game community and all the A3 servers I've played on should be called deathmatch with 'buy a base'. All I ever saw was helipcopters flying over and huge bases built from 'donate for a base kit'. If, I did see a person they'd shoot on site, whether I had a gun or not.

Don't play on paytowin servers !! It's your own fault going there.

Kill on sight is normal for players who have established themselves because the risk of dying and losing more valuable items is high. As a fresh spawn or new player you dont want to kill on sight because

A. You're probably not as well equipped for the engagement and know you will probably lose and

B. You dont want to make any enemies too early...

On the server I play on, there are 2 main groups who are very well established and they just roll around killing whatever they find, looting whatever they can and raiding whichever bases they know of. Meanwhile the rest of us keep to ourselves where possible and go around looting or trying to get to containers for free loot until we too can be comfortable enough to roll around and troll people. Because thats all Epoch is. It's a game of survival, until you are comfortable enough and established then all thats really left to do is go hunting/trolling for fun 

Haha servers where admins give away "base building kits" are the worst. I saw a few on some streams. I would never join such a server. I mean, what's the point? Of course it is nice when vehicles+ or loot+ or AI+, but never noticed such nonsense in PVE servers. At best, they will give you a free hatchet after death and a gun, which is like saying "here is a tool, now build a fucking base yourself, scrub". Which is kinda a grey area, but anyway.

We run a pretty fun pvp/pve server, most people rather team up and deal with the ai, the roaming ai and the missions rather the shoot each other but the option is there for those that want to pvp none the less. We actually help new players build a base if they so desire they will receive a spawn box to help with building. Some servers do it, just all about finding them.