Loading screen not showing

BetterDeadThanZed

I only play on my own A2 Epoch servers so I don't know if I'm having this problem elsewhere, but on both of my servers, I don't see my loading screen. Once I'm loaded in the server, there's an error on my screen saying that the loading screen couldn't be found. Everyone else sees the loading screen. What would cause this?

c:/users/yourname/appdata/local/arma2oa/mpmissionscache/current mission

See if you have the loading screen in there. If you do, you SHOULD be seeing it every time you connect? If not, try adding your load screen in there and see if it shows next time you connect. Weird issue though ..... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm going to bump this up again because I'm having this problem again. In my reply 11 months ago I said I copied my addons folder to my OA install but now I see there's no addons folder in the OA folder so that isn't an option. Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be preventing loading screens from appearing for me? 

oo if what eldubya said is true, i would check your hard drives condition.   If its a traditional HDD, (the disk, not ssd) download speedfan from bleepingcomputer.  You can check the health of your HDD and see if you have corrupted sectors.

GL

• 1 month later...