[REQUEST] Create a box with items that I want

BullRaider

Do you have this line in scripts.txt ?

7 addWeaponCargo !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf" !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf"

LOL.. So you read the whole thread, and still didn't get it ?

Allright :

1] Find the line in your scripts.txt that has this in it : 

7 addWeaponCargo !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf"

2] Change it to : 

7 addWeaponCargo !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf" !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf"

Done !! It is *really* that simple, and pointed out a few times in this very thread :P

The error shows you (if you've bothered to read the BE thread about being lazy) that \fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf  kicks you.. You need to add it to the exceptions, which you did in step 2.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but if you look at my post #23 , you would see that I have added the line 7 addweaponcargo .

and it is always the same.

I'm sorry but you don't have the line I described.

You have :

7 exec !="7 addWeaponCargo !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf" !"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf"

Which is NOT the same.

The "7 exec !=" bit is a few lines up, mine is :

7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !"if (isServer) then {[] execVM 'run.sqf';};" !"preprocessfilelinenumbers \"A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf\";execVM \"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\system\dummy.sqf\"},{[\"onUnload\",_t" !="(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\scripts\repair_init.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_colors.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\Hatchback_01\scripts\randomize.sqf\"" !="_this execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_doors.sqf\""  !="[] execVM \"welcome.sqf\";" !="(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\scripts\clock.sqf\"" != "(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\scripts\ra\""

Alright its spawning the only problem is that they are 1 box spawning each time someone join :S anyone had that problem before  ?

This is because it's in mission.pbo , client side.. I'm not too familiar with the whole thing, but remember that the mission.pbo is the thing that every user downloads, and then executes locally.

Hence the reason we made a GFS.PBO, located in the @EpochHive folder, which sorts stuff server side, on restarts.. And no, I cannot share it, I'm not the intellectual owner of that code :(

Basically, you need to write your own functions, declare them and make them execute from the init.sqf located in that pbo. It's not for the fainthearted, it requires more then the skill to open notepad++ and copy/paste.

Edit : Make sure you have the "isserver" stuff in it.

I redid my crates for our PvP Event area a while ago. Brought it from our A2 Arena. Simple drop it into your addons folder in @epochhive. Edit the boxes and locations to your liking. No filters required and easy to remove.

for me, the box will not spawn when I modify the coordinates ! lol

for me, the box will not spawn when I modify the coordinates ! lol

Let me see what you got laurent09 and I will test on my server for you. I should have mentioned that this was used in Chernarus, I have used it with every map out there with no issues.

Edit: Also I used this with Epoch AH. Not sure if other anti-hacks will keep it from spawning.

I used 2 box yet.
I change the coordinates of the box .

but this is not the first time when I change a file .pbo it does not work after

I use. PBO manager

if (isServer) then {

/*
File: crates.sqf
Author: RC_Robio

Description: Custom Crates
*/

diag_log format['Custom %1 - Starting crates.sqf',time];

if (true) then

{
_crate = createVehicle ["CargoNet_01_box_F", [23525.4, 18752.8, -0.0223765], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; //Middle Crate Weapons

_crate setDir -182.5;
_crate setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];
_crate setVariable ["permaLoot",true];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["srifle_DMR_01_F", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["10Rnd_762x51_Mag", 5];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["srifle_GM6_f", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["5Rnd_127x108_Mag", 5];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["M14Grn_EPOCH", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["20Rnd_762x51_Mag", 5];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["m4a3_EPOCH", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red", 5];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["m249_EPOCH", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["200Rnd_556x45_M249", 5];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["optic_Hamr", 2];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["optic_Nightstalker", 1];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["NVG_EPOCH", 2];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["ItemGPS", 2];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["Rangefinder", 1];
_crate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["B_Carryall_cbr", 1];
_crate setPos [6660.3984, 14177.261];
};

if (true) then
{
_crate = createVehicle ["CargoNet_01_box_F", [23519.6, 18759.6, -0.0223765], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; //NE Corner Crate Vehicle Supplies

_crate setDir -182.5;
_crate setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];
_crate setVariable ["permaLoot",true];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["VehicleRepair", 2];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["jerrycan_epoch", 4];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["Repair_EPOCH", 2]; //multigun repair attach
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["VehicleRepairLg", 3];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["ItemCorrugated", 4];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["ItemCorrugatedLg", 2];
_crate addItemCargoGlobal ["JackKit", 1];
_crate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["smallbackpack_teal_epoch", 1];
_crate setPos [6786.0361, 14320.882];
};
};

Drop this in your @EpochHive/Addons folder. It has been tested by several server admins.
Everything in there is remarked with explanations, so with a bit of good reading you should be fine. You'll need to edit the crate creation.sqf since it's set for taviana!

I've made a lengthy post in the MOD section but that one still hasn't been approved by a moderator :(

Drop this in your @EpochHive/Addons folder. It has been tested by several server admins.
Everything in there is remarked with explanations, so with a bit of good reading you should be fine. You'll need to edit the crate creation.sqf since it's set for taviana!

I've made a lengthy post in the MOD section but that one still hasn't been approved by a moderator :(

File is Down :(