Script Mag Repack

ch4rlys

Question

Hi 

I try to add the mag repack to the my epoch server.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19692

I have a problem i have this restriction i can't fix :

I already fix 2-3 restriction error but i lock on that one!

#52 "ntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "_this call outlw_MR_keyDown;"];

system"

Please anyone could help me for that ?

bugtoy just tested again joined fired a heaps of shots from multiple mags, repacked.

left server did it again, left to lobby did it again. no problems

attachicon.gifepoch.Altis.zip Here is the 'working' mission I tested with. Nothing changed from default mission other than adding magrepack and the BE filters posted above.

No good for me.  I even tried disabling all other scripts and mods.  Same results.  Is it dependent on BE running?  I have BE disabled since this is just a local server.  The following are loading with no issues:  @MAS LootSpawner, IgiLoad, blckeagles' AI Mission, piX's player statusBar, and @allinarmaterrainpack.

Cause I'm ignorant, I guess.  Attempting now....

Just trying to be funny. 

It seems that Epoch causes CBA problems.  Too late tonight, will research tomorrow and report back.  Thanks, _LR_KevsNoTrev, and good night from my little spot in the world.

bugtoy just tested again joined fired a heaps of shots from multiple mags, repacked.

left server did it again, left to lobby did it again. no problems

attachicon.gifepoch.Altis.zip Here is the 'working' mission I tested with. Nothing changed from default mission other than adding magrepack and the BE filters posted above.

Hmm tried using your file (just the Mag Repack files) and players get an  " -1  Lystic Hacker Epochmod.com Autoban  #0"

Have BE running. If I remove myself from the Admin tools then I also get the ban.

well I finally ran into the Autoban issue and removed the script for now, you could try and add "DEH: KeyDown 2/1" to epochAH

like this

// Anti Hack

antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_cfgPatchesCheck = true; //cfgPatches (AddOn Check)
antihack_whitelistedCfgPatches[] = {"DEH: KeyDown 2/1","AiA_BaseConfig_F",

Dont think its the solution though

i remember reading that CBA does much up epoch. can't figure why not working for you though.

Inside the core files of epoch, you will find the compiles. Inside that compiles, you will notice that everything says compileFinal. It's a huge pain in the ass for everything, although it doesn't affect event handlers, and that's primarily what CBA is for to my understanding. So my guess would be that in CBA somewhere, it's pushing a variable that collides with an epoch compile, and by working around that I believe that you can get the desired result without all the headaches. 

Just a thought

I have to leave the server.  I have changed the keybinding to different keys and it still just works once.

I assigned the mag repack to the "END" key and all is working using the script.  It seems that my Epoch isn't seeing the "CTRL + R" or any other key combo if one of the keys is already assigned in the game.  Thanks for everyone's assistance.