Script Mag Repack

ch4rlys

Question

Hi 

I try to add the mag repack to the my epoch server.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19692

I have a problem i have this restriction i can't fix :

I already fix 2-3 restriction error but i lock on that one!

#52 "ntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "_this call outlw_MR_keyDown;"];

system"

Please anyone could help me for that ?

After reading the 4 pages on this script add-on, I noticed that nobody really says how to change that Ctrl+R (in the script) to another key binding. 

The problem I see is if a player loads in the Control R will not work (I tested this 5 times as a normal player on my dedicated server) as the other posts state the Admins can use this all day long. 

Also in the readme.txt file it says it can be configured to Control / Shift / Alt (or any combination of them) plus what ever key. I have noticed with Epoch the C key does not do anything. 

My question is where is this key binding defined in the folder?

Little tweaking on the server side files so they don't run or tamper with epoch files directly but completely possible. I have it running on my test server now without issue. Pretty cool script actually.

pr0dukt, you have this working with the stock anti-hack for non-admin players? Can you share your code if this is true?

I have successfully got mag repack working with Epoch AH client side with keypress. No CBA required.  Haven't tried server side. But I am in the process. If anybody is still interested let me know.

Edit: Credits: Outlawed  http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19692

Yes we are, so please post how to do it.

I'll do a write up here shortly. Thanks for your interest. Remember this is for Epoch AH only. 

Please do.... That would be a great service! Last repackMag script I tried to put in just stoped the server from even setting.