setDamage Restriction?

steamROLLER

Question

8 answers to this question

vbawol,

I had it happen to a player then happened to me randomly the next day. I added the entire setdamage.log shown below. I removed IP address numbers but back on subject here, we weren't doing anything special, just connecting. We can get to Lobby then select join. I noticed it freeze during the Initializing Server and Loading player data then I checked BEC console and notice it said kick for setDamage restriction. I was able to get in after just a simple ALT-F4 and re-connecting back.

29.12.2014 18:18:24: Morton (IP-ADDRESS:2304) f595457b5d8b8b5b61eba96ea3a94f95 - #0 1.000000 1:-1478172820

30.12.2014 22:01:48: nagoL (IP-ADDRESS:2314) 87693e79599fbeef83542d0a3ac218c0 - #0 1.000000 1:-1478172820

Answer to recent changes, yes, I do have welcome credits and AI mission implemented. I'm assuming either one of those scripts could be the cause of the problem and nothing you can really do to assist me. I'll get in touch with the developer for the scripts. It doesn't happen all the time just random

i got the same problem and im not spawning in the FIRSTAIDKIT only the FAK and im still getting the issue though if they connect the 1st time they sometimes get a kick and the 2 time it all works ? 

Are you running an AI script? I think I noticed it first start to happen after adding the AI to my server.

When it was first released SEM used item class "FirstAidKit" when it should have been "FAK".  I think there are still some players who have the "FirstAidKit" in their inventory.  Either go through your database and delete all entries for "FirstAidKit" or have your players go through their inventory and find any first aid kits that only have the option to "Examine" and not "Use" and get rid of them.  I haven't had the chance to confirm this yet but it's the only thing that makes sense since some players join the server without the error and others have it.  The only thing that's different between players on the same server is their inventory.  So the above is the best logical conclusion I've been able to come up with.