Admin Menu - Variables Restrictions

steamROLLER

Question

Sounds like a misconfiguration, make sure you have latest server files with the server dll.

Make sure BE paths are correct in bec/config and epochserver.ini

Make sure bec loads with watchdog (should say in bec window)

Use the default folder structure ie, SC/Battleye for the filters.

Hope this helps

So here I was able to get this to happen

publicvariable.txt looks like this

5 "" !="EPOCH_(UP|SAVE|PAINT|MAINT)BUILD" !="EPOCH_(say3D|switchMove|storeCrypto|TEMPOBJ|packJack)_PVS"  !="EPOCH_(load|revive|dead|push)Player_PVS" !="EPOCH_(build|equipped)Item_PVS" !="EPOCH_GROUP_(Upgrade|Player|create|Delete|Invite)_PVS" !="EPOCH_(lock|pack)Storage_PVS" !="EPOCH_(unlock|lock|fill|repair)Vehicle_PVS" !="EPOCH_(knockDownTree|destroyTrash|MAKETRADEREQ|MAKETRADE|S_S_VEHICLES|MAKENPCTRADE|oneWayTP)" !="EPOCH_Loot(Animal|Container|Building)" !="ktjhypqxpodyadorkkprcqk" !="bkkockaxhbxcqhekkjfxcvmsit" !="aunhvmwmrzsgakhosjaukxcfbxgx"

I rename it to publicvariable_old.txt right when I do that BEC console dose

21:01:11 : BE Filter file:publicvariable.txt was changed. reloading data...

The new File looks like this

5 "" !="EPOCH_(UP|SAVE|PAINT|MAINT)BUILD" !="EPOCH_(say3D|switchMove|storeCrypto|TEMPOBJ|packJack)_PVS"  !="EPOCH_(load|revive|dead|push)Player_PVS" !="EPOCH_(build|equipped)Item_PVS" !="EPOCH_GROUP_(Upgrade|Player|create|Delete|Invite)_PVS" !="EPOCH_(lock|pack)Storage_PVS" !="EPOCH_(unlock|lock|fill|repair)Vehicle_PVS" !="EPOCH_(knockDownTree|destroyTrash|MAKETRADEREQ|MAKETRADE|S_S_VEHICLES|MAKENPCTRADE|oneWayTP)" !="EPOCH_Loot(Animal|Container|Building)"

So what is

!="ktjhypqxpodyadorkkprcqk" !="bkkockaxhbxcqhekkjfxcvmsit" !="aunhvmwmrzsgakhosjaukxcfbxgx"

Also if this is a issue why doesn't the file just get removed during boot and then refreshed with the defaults back?  Why can I now use the admin menu just fine.

Should i be removing this file and forcing a recreate of the file every time do in my Battle Eye BEC windows I can always get the status of 

21:01:11 : BE Filter file:publicvariable.txt was changed. reloading data...

Those are the randomized variables the antihack is using in that particular server start.

If it didn't add them to publicvariable it would kick players for a restriction.