More loot.

dzrealkiller

Any way to increase the loot spawning around the map as a loot seems to hardly spawn I searched a massive town and only found 2 buildings with loot.

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could let me know how to increase this.

More players in an area = more loot, you can also just wait a bit in an area before searching for loot as it will continue spawning afaik.

Hmm seems awfully slow with the spawning and when it do spawn there jack all about. there is a group of 4 of us hunting the same town and there literally nothing anywhere we found 1 chair and 1 locker and a bed that's it...

**EDIT** we have been hunting for loot for 4 hours... and we have nothing xD

Same here loot sucks. It has to be fixed.

No problems with loot either, finding many more loot spawns per building even when going lone wolf.   Granted this was on Mells

Drones are a bit of an issue, especially in starter areas as most of the time no weapon to shoot either the drone before it calls home or the AI from hell that will be incoming.

To me way to many chairs and cabinets things like that, but nothing spawns in trash piles at all, well almost not at all. Totally need to be able to adjust this.

Playing a server for 6 hours the first day with 50 people and it never changed.

Loot suxs bad...

You need to open your inventory to check the trash, since the take options are removed you dont get any feedback that there is loot on the ground just not visible due to being under the pile

Hmm maybe I will give it a restart its been up for awhile and give it some time, I'm not complaining btw I love this Epoch so much just wish there was more loot :) even if every house had beds and such but didnt always have loot I would be fine at least I would know I am searching the right places :D

Actually every building should have these lootables but give those lootables a CHANCE to spawn gear in them so players can search the beds and such but only because its a lootable spot doesnt mean there will be loot under the bed :) plus that stops the houses looking so empty :D  

To do that tho I could imagine the amount of work and time that would take :S

Hmm maybe I will give it a restart its been up for awhile and give it some time, I'm not complaining btw I love this Epoch so much just wish there was more loot :) even if every house had beds and such but didnt always have loot I would be fine at least I would know I am searching the right places :D

Actually every building should have these lootables but give those lootables a CHANCE to spawn gear in them so players can search the beds and such but only because its a lootable spot doesnt mean there will be loot under the bed :) plus that stops the houses looking so empty :D

To do that tho I could imagine the amount of work and time that would take :S

If every house had beds there would the hundreds of thousands of objects and performance would be bad. Ah you should have your server restarting every 4-6 hours ideally. All furniture spawns with loot once you open it the first time.

This is something I wish as server Admins we could tweak.  My server seems quite slow with regards to  Zed's, Cloaks (in fact haven't seen one of these at all) and AI drones.  I'd love the ability to  up their numbers.   Will this be something we can do in the future ? 

~~~~~~

We are F-ing SKWRLS: Endangered and Dangerous.