Get admin menu working ?

Riddlez

In the install notes it tells me to edit a bunch of folders that I don't have, for example an SC folder or a DB folder

DB-folder is the directory where you have your redis-installation, the SC-folder is the folder where you have your basic.cfg, config.cfg, and BattlEye-folder.

Download: http://epochmod.com/...load_server.php

Go to the SC folder and copy and replace these files with the BattlEye files "Arma3Config/BattlEye"

It worked for me!

Do not forget to edit the EpochAH.hpp file with you ingame name and steam ID (SteamID64)

};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

hey guys, we are trying to set up more than 2 admins. 

if I was to add an additional = {"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"} to the string would that work? 

Also do I need to add our in game name and uid to the remainder of the code? like below? 

adminMenu_High[] = {{"XXXXXXXXXXXX","Jackalope"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"SPAWN-MENU","PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_LowSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL"};
adminMenu_BanReasons[] = {"Traderzone","Hacking","Glitch","Combat Log"};

hey guys, we are trying to set up more than 2 admins. 

if I was to add an additional = {"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"} to the string would that work? 

Also do I need to add our in game name and uid to the remainder of the code? like below? 

adminMenu_High[] = {{"XXXXXXXXXXXX","Jackalope"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"SPAWN-MENU","PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};

Yep, you got it.  Just make sure to leave the extra set of brackets around the group, like so:

adminMenu_High[] = {{"XXXXXXXXXXXX","Jackalope"},{"XXXXXXXXXXXX","RopeAdope"},{"XXXXXXXXXXX","Soaponarope"}};   //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_addOnCheck = true; //addon check
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = { //script check, leave it blank to disable it
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"Steam ID Here","Junior"},{"Steam ID Here","Mike"}}; //{{"Steam ID","Junior"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
/*
Available Settings:
"PLAYER-TELEPORT" => Teleport Admin To Player and Player To Admin
"MAP-TELEPORT" => Click on Map to Teleport
"TARGET-HEAL" => Heal Target
"TARGET-AMMO" => Give Target Ammo
"TARGET-KILL" => Kill Target
"VEHICLEFLIP" => Flip Vehicle
"BANPANNEL" => Access to Banpannel
"SPAWN-MENU" => Access to Spawn Menu
*/
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_addOnCheck = true; //addon check
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = { //script check, leave it blank to disable it
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"Steam ID Here","Junior"},{"Steam ID Here","Mike"}}; //{{"Steam ID","Junior"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
/*
Available Settings:
"PLAYER-TELEPORT" => Teleport Admin To Player and Player To Admin
"MAP-TELEPORT" => Click on Map to Teleport
"TARGET-HEAL" => Heal Target
"TARGET-AMMO" => Give Target Ammo
"TARGET-KILL" => Kill Target
"VEHICLEFLIP" => Flip Vehicle
"BANPANNEL" => Access to Banpannel
"SPAWN-MENU" => Access to Spawn Menu
*/
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};

this is how i got mine to work.

Yea guys,

I got my Server from GTX but I don't get the admin menu to work too!

I can open it but I always get kicked after using 1 action from the server "#0".

I tried the fix from some posts above which work but only for one server restart!

After the second restart it happen again,,,

Any ideas `?

GTX suport just say it will be fixed with the game development. lol

Yea guys,

I got my Server from GTX but I don't get the admin menu to work too!

I can open it but I always get kicked after using 1 action from the server "#0".

I tried the fix from some posts above which work but only for one server restart!

After the second restart it happen again,,,

Any ideas `?

GTX suport just say it will be fixed with the game development. lol

Same also with GTX.

I have all my admins set up and working as far as opening the menu, but kicked for anything we try.

The default admin tools seem to be working for me now,

I downloaded the client files from the epochmod.com website http://epochmod.com/download_server.php

Copy the contents of the SC folder and replace them into your Arma3Config folder, this did the trick for me atleast.

(you do need to setup the BEserver.cfg yourself)

I AM USING GTX

Does it still work after the second restart ?

And what do I need to write in the BEserver.cfg ?

mine is empty!

Your BEserver.cfg should look something like this

RConPassword changemen0w          <-------- your rcon pw
MaxPing 400
MaxCreateVehiclePerInterval 100 1
MaxSetPosPerInterval 2 1
MaxSetDamagePerInterval 36 1
MaxAddBackpackCargoPerInterval 12 1
MaxAddMagazineCargoPerInterval 96 1
MaxAddWeaponCargoPerInterval 24 1
MaxDeleteVehiclePerInterval 48 1
MaxAttachToPerInterval 4 1