0.2.5 feedback

Xyz

Played the mells house RC1 testing for 3 hours. Here is my after thoughts on what was going on. Didn't get to test everything the patch had to offer but we saw a lot of things with our group. During the time we didn't experience any annoying bugs.

Great job on the patch, can't wait to play it on an european server ;)

The positive:

+ All the duping methods i knew of didn't work

+ All the base glitching methods i knew of didnt work (didn't test exiting a vehicle)

+ Loot spawning was better now, it was more spread out

+ New weapons were awesome, m249 could maybe have slightly faster firerate EDIT: with further combat experience the firerate is not too slow. the M249 is a beast.

+ Extra food stats, awesome feature

+ new UAV was way harder now, actually spawned AI before we got them down most of the time.

+ ATMs felt really balanced, losing money on death is an awesome price to pay for the convenience of having money anywhere

The negative:

- High end weapons still way too common (M107, Lynx, LMGs)

- Loot still seems to spawn pretty much any building, not sure if this is going to stay but i'd rather see some probability changes for industrial/military/civilian buildings

The what?

? There was a red dot on the map that didn't have a description on the map, didn't check it out though since it was far away. couldn't delete from map so it wasn't placed by a player.

Checked on loot files, and they seem pretty solid.

Changed some of the code in order to Choppers to spawn a bit more quickly, and a bit more frequently.

Changed AI spawning behavior (from drone) to be more aggressive, and more tactile.

Added more spawn points, based on points added from game locations (XYZ)

Made sappers more friendly (More boom! + more loot)

Killed off the cloaks - unwanted.

Overall - 9/10

Issues :

(Maybe it's just me)

Adding admin menu/antihack menu does not show all vehicles at this time when spawning.

Teleporting is a bit flaky.

Mission.SQM does not look right... please verify? http://i.imgur.com/xVwgkUh.png

Will do some more testing on network, and will give network status report.

Checked on loot files, and they seem pretty solid.

Changed some of the code in order to Choppers to spawn a bit more quickly, and a bit more frequently.

Changed AI spawning behavior (from drone) to be more aggressive, and more tactile.

Added more spawn points, based on points added from game locations (XYZ)

Made sappers more friendly (More boom! + more loot)

Killed off the cloaks - unwanted.

Overall - 9/10

Issues :

(Maybe it's just me)

Adding admin menu/antihack menu does not show all vehicles at this time when spawning.

Teleporting is a bit flaky.

Mission.SQM does not look right... please verify? http://i.imgur.com/xVwgkUh.png

Will do some more testing on network, and will give network status report.

How did you manage to make changes to the loot files?