Note to lonewolfs

ImSoEnigma

Don't drive your fucking car full of loot through a town and not expect to be shot this is probably why I see so many lone-wolfs post on the forums about it not being fair for them,

they don't take usual precautions even a normal group of 3-4 would take and they disregard extra measures.

Play conservative.

I tried the car as a temporary base to store stuff while gathering metal and other supplies.  It never worked out as I envisioned.  I either come back and find it picked clean or completely gone.  It also seems to be a magnet for others in Helicopters, every time I find a car or a boat I seem to get the attention of the players with Helis and find myself racing around the map hoping to avoid them (Radar & TWS always wins).

If you have a vehicle full with loot i would not recommend driving through a town no matter how many people you are. My group only drive in to towns when we are going to a vendor to sell, and we always send one sniper scouting and 2 people on foot first to clear it.

I tried the car as a temporary base to store stuff while gathering metal and other supplies.  It never worked out as I envisioned.  I either come back and find it picked clean or completely gone.  It also seems to be a magnet for others in Helicopters, every time I find a car or a boat I seem to get the attention of the players with Helis and find myself racing around the map hoping to avoid them (Radar & TWS always wins).

Bamboo, buildings and bridges are great places to store your car if you are a baseless lonewolf. They will hide your car from the radar :) But yeah i do agree that radars are a bit op, they can chase you without you even being able to see or hear them :/

I don't understand how people keep finding cars even when they are in bamboo, we have tried putting them in bamboos near the coast far away from any traders/spawns and they still get stolen. Radar doesn't work on cars that are turned off but somehow they get stolen 70% of the time even when we were away for 1 day only.

Vehicles are a bit too fragile right now imo.

A little fence and you blow two tires... Totally legit.

The damage indicator in the vehicle doesn't even go yellow/orange/red.. It goes from perfectly fixed to broken.

Hopefully they look at that.

Vehicles are a bit too fragile right now imo.

A little fence and you blow two tires... Totally legit.

The damage indicator in the vehicle doesn't even go yellow/orange/red.. It goes from perfectly fixed to broken.

Hopefully they look at that.

thats just arma man

I don't understand how people keep finding cars even when they are in bamboo, we have tried putting them in bamboos near the coast far away from any traders/spawns and they still get stolen. Radar doesn't work on cars that are turned off but somehow they get stolen 70% of the time even when we were away for 1 day only.

Sure about this?

Don't drive your fucking car full of loot through a town and not expect to be shot this is probably why I see so many lone-wolfs post on the forums about it not being fair for them,

they don't take usual precautions even a normal group of 3-4 would take and they disregard extra measures.

Play conservative.

You see them complain because they're bad... As a lone wolf, i consistently win 3v1 and 5v1's.... Of course, i play on Hardcore Server, so people can't just sit behind a rock and watch you while they tell their friends where you are, because suppressing fire actually works and if you can't see them, they can't see you... So basically, 3rd person is just unfair in general and boring, while hardcore is a matter of actual tactics and wit to a larger degree...

You see them complain because they're bad... As a lone wolf, i consistently win 3v1 and 5v1's.... Of course, i play on Hardcore Server, so people can't just sit behind a rock and watch you while they tell their friends where you are, because suppressing fire actually works and if you can't see them, they can't see you... So basically, 3rd person is just unfair in general and boring, while hardcore is a matter of actual tactics and wit to a larger degree...

True man 3p makes it so easy lol then again I play smarter in 1p

I prefer 3p.  If only for the reason that I prefer it lol.  As far as driving vehicles through the middle of town, if you are a lone wolf you should either be selling or stashing anyway.  Not driving.

As long as you enjoy the game :)

Sure about this?

I think what he meant is that if the car is in the reeds and turned off, it will not show up on radar, and I have found this to be true. But if the car is off and in the open, it can be seen on radar. Running and off vehicles have different icons on the radar. 

Honestly though if you need a car you have to look around after a restart when the destroyed vehicles get to spawn and so on with choppers and boats.

I heard some of my friends say that Choppers have designated spawns that aren't the same as regular vehicle spawns.