Arma 3 Epoch Chernarus

ramme223

We run the chernarus map, we had 50 people on last night, and we had no problem running it.

Hi Matijs,  I've been playing on your server the last few days and have to say it plays great :)

Any tips on getting Chernarus to work properly with Epoch?  I get an error whenever I try to connect to my test server when I try to use Chernarus 'Land_Fuel_tank_big". Shape class == "house""'

I have tried using the mission file from your server but still no joy.  I am assuming there are some server side changes to be made to get it running properly?

As for the cherno map... Its aged.. Time to learn the new maps... people only want the cherno map because they know there way around, best start learning all the new maps and leave cherno behind. I love cherno myself but now I believe its time for a change and the map above looks like it will take over :)

Reasons why i love chernarus:

* distribution of players (good spawn locations, alot of places of interest)

* variery of different terrain types ("mountains", hills, forests, flat lands (vybor), canyons) 

* separation between spawn location and destionation (always spawn on outer edge at coast, head inland) 

* small enough to be populated with the player limits of the servers

* pleasing to the eye (color scheme and lighting)

Don't get me wrong, bigger maps are also great.... NAPF is my favourite map... why NAPF can be bigger and still be populated enough? Well, it's because the cities are north and west side so only half of the map is populated. Napf is currently the most suitable map for Epoch.

I'm really in for new maps for Epoch and I'm really waiting for them... but sadly most of the arma 3 maps looks like they are not going to be much more fun than Altis.

Hi Matijs, I've been playing on your server the last few days and have to say it plays great :)

Any tips on getting Chernarus to work properly with Epoch? I get an error whenever I try to connect to my test server when I try to use Chernarus 'Land_Fuel_tank_big". Shape class == "house""'

I have tried using the mission file from your server but still no joy. I am assuming there are some server side changes to be made to get it running properly?

Good to hear you enjoyed playing on our server, if you unpack the server pbo, youll see some interesting things that will answer alot.