HOSTILE TAKEOVER SERVERS - Constantly Wiped

Zimmyantz

Hey Epoch Community,

My friends and I like playing on the Hostile Takeover servers because they run well, keep your spawn point, save gear and groups work. Until recently we have not had a problem!

HOWEVER, in the last 3 or 4 days there have been two wipes, clearing all our gear. We expect wipes as it's an alpha and actually enjoy the re-gearing process every so often. But every couple of days is becoming a bit too frequent? Looking at my character on some of ther other official providers, it seems they are not wiped as often. Can anyone from Hostile Takeover shed any light on the situation, as a group we are wondering if best to choose one of the other providers where we might get a week before a full wipe (patch/version/alpha releases depending)?

Example: A few days ago (Wednesday night I believe), there was a full wipe, which was explained on the forums, no problem! I was then on the hostile takeover servers last night, became fully geared with a load of crypto. Probably finished about 10hours ago from this post, went on just now and wiped again?! So that's two full wipes in 4 days.....

Thanks in advance,

Zim.

:)

• 6 months later...