Salt plain prison

SpectreGaming

Hi guys, 

Loving the mod so far. One thing that bugs me in general about Altis as a Map, though, is the lack of places to visit other then the usual suspects. Since there is acres of open space on Altis, in particular, the Salt plains, i thought i would mess about building my own prison, just to see how i could get it to look. Whilst its basic, im pretty pleased with the outcome and would love to see something similar to this in Altis on Epoch. 

Anyway, screens below, let me know what you think.

Ia4ud0S.jpg?1

6ZRg62a.jpg?1

Looks really cool dude, and kinda spooky.  ;)

I never liked Altis, I have not played on the map much so cant really judge fairly either. However it seems to me the ex-residents fled and packed all their fucking fridges, tables and every other piece of furniture they had, lol.

Nice to see Epoch is adding furniture and i really like the animations when searching the objects for loot. However i strongly feel BIS needs to get an interior designer to start looking at those houses... unless there aim was to have a ton of plain ass empty buildings around the map.  :lol:

like the idea! but the location not so much because due to the lack of cover there i think it will either be a camp fest of people just sitting inside or watching the outside with snipers

but thumbs up i would really like to see some things like this around!

also i think that it woudl be cool if players could make roadblocks out of objects in the game

like maybe the tire piles you could set them on fire with a jerry can or something

Looks really cool dude, and kinda spooky.  ;)

I never liked Altis, I have not played on the map much so cant really judge fairly either. However it seems to me the ex-residents fled and packed all their fucking fridges, tables and every other piece of furniture they had, lol.

Nice to see Epoch is adding furniture and i really like the animations when searching the objects for loot. However i strongly feel BIS needs to get an interior designer to start looking at those houses... unless there aim was to have a ton of plain ass empty buildings around the map.  :lol:

Nope... all the furniture was stolen lol... Look at the magazines on the ground.. they say "where has all my furniture gone?!"

rofl

like the idea! but the location not so much because due to the lack of cover there i think it will either be a camp fest of people just sitting inside or watching the outside with snipers

but thumbs up i would really like to see some things like this around!

also i think that it woudl be cool if players could make roadblocks out of objects in the game

like maybe the tire piles you could set them on fire with a jerry can or something

That's only a real issue with third person. But good point, maybe put it on the southern peninsula down in a valley.