Texas servers are passworded?

Jinx230492

Sorry if this has already been created, feel free to delete the topic if it has.

The title says it all. A friend (from NJ, USA) and I (from the UK) were recently playing on the [RC] (release candidate) build, and were on the texas servers due to the other servers being down. When we launched Arma 3 through the Epoch mod and the filter started filtering... I noticed the TX servers were locked and empty? But my friend said they weren't for him. He joined without any issues so I 'join game' through Steam and it works perfectly fine, and the server was nearly full. - experienced some weird glitches though. (logging back in with gear I had already sold and all items being duplicated when dead or re-logged)

What's this passworded business about? Slightly confused as to why it would be passworded for me but not my friend. Not that it's an issue or anything, just curious. I've currently came off [RC] build to join closer servers so it doesn't affect me now anyway, just concerned it could be a bug and if it may affect anyone else.

Again, apologies if this has already been asked and identified by anyone else.