Sapper Spawns every player death - Intentional?

Mystykall

Is this intentional? It seems like anytime a player dies a sapper spawns currently.

I don't particularly like it, it feels like it's one of those anti-fun things. You get into a gun battle and win, then have to defend against a walking grenade when you are injured already, and possibly have the guys friends and a walking grenade to defend against.

I agree, you should attract more trouble when opening up on someone.  What's annoying is if you kill one antagonist and more are attracted.  The sappers don't even bother me, I don't think I've been killed by one yet.  I've come close to dying, but I usually hear them before I see them, even if I'm unloading on dogs every 30 seconds.  It was just terrible having gun fights in DayZ Epoch.  You couldn't have one without those assmunchers climbing all over you in 1.5 seconds.  This is way, WAY better.  I mean, the sappers are more dangerous, but they're a lot more manageable.  DayZ zombies were just annoying as fook.

Sappers are easy to deal with for the most part. The annoying part is trying to kill them with their desynced and random movements. 

Yeah, when a server is desyncing, they're terrible lol.  You'll have them right behind you and then they disappear.  You'll run around in circles for half a minute going wtf until it suddenly appears behind you. XD  Maybe they were trained by Ra's al Ghul.

I think it's good, kind of makes you take into account your ammo situation and should make players think twice about needlessly slaughtering unarmed players.

Unfortunately, there will ALWAYS be spawn campers and general dickwads that will kill un-geared players.