[Request] warm clothes & white ghillie for namalsk

UKSS

Hey I followed all steps Teslar described,
now im stuck where i should change the path of the compile variable and wearclothes.
If ill change it to my mission file path the server wont start anymore, error cannot find files i just gave the path for : /
may anyone can show me how the paths have 2 look like if i placed the .sqf inside the root of my missionfile ?

Edit Warm clothes work now, but i get bugs when picking up backbags from the ground, "take process allready in progress"
did i messed up smth inside the cfgSurvival hpp ?

edit 3 all fine now, except i get a bug when i use the new epoch clothings, player get stuck in bugland

Like this and go into your mission file and look for server traders at the end of each class there is a 3 digit number thats the trader number you want to look for all the numbers that go with toolbelt items so this one is 510 then go into your data base and sql and insert the bottom line of code.

// Whiskey's Parts Shop

menu_RU_Worker1 = [
[["Building Supplies",508],["Toolbelt Items",510],["Vehicle Parts",509]],
[],
"neutral"

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["APSI",3]',1000,'[4,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,510,'trade_weapons');

That link does not work i have tried it 100 times and still the temperature drops fast when you wear the warm clothing i know i have done everything exactly how you wrote it and its not an issue on my end its something with the script. we ran test with and with out the clothing and there is no difference what so ever so something is wrong. I f anyone else got this working please a little insight would be much appreciated. 

That link does not work i have tried it 100 times and still the temperature drops fast when you wear the warm clothing i know i have done everything exactly how you wrote it and its not an issue on my end its something with the script. we ran test with and with out the clothing and there is no difference what so ever so something is wrong. I f anyone else got this working please a little insight would be much appreciated. 

got exactly the same issue, and like you im sure i did everything right :/

I am getting these msgs too is there any fix?

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. ns_dayz

Is out there no help or fix for our Problem?

Where can I find "CfgSurvival" in the current Epoch version 1.0.3.1?

Is out there no help or fix for our Problem?

Where can I find "CfgSurvival" in the current Epoch version 1.0.3.1?

1. open your mission.sqm and add the missing "ns_dayz" entry to your addOns / addOnsAuto - entries :)

2. its part of class-definitions in config.cpp - you can find that file in your dayz_code.pbo

1. open your mission.sqm and add the missing "ns_dayz" entry to your addOns / addOnsAuto - entries :)

2. its part of class-definitions in config.cpp - you can find that file in your dayz_code.pbo

Thank you very mutch for helping me. One more solved Problem!. And so easy - I `am so stupid. A simple basis know how!

Theres an mistake in the fn_temperature, i did some changes, working perfectly for me now,

No log in erroes, no ns dayz not found, all working perfect now.

BUT :)

Im trying to get the breathfog work, i called it allready but breath wont start, anyone got that working allready ?

Seen as this seems to be quite a popular feature, and one that has been discussed and developed here, might I suggest that OP makes a small tutorial bringing all the posts on this thread together into one easy to read format? I'm sure many would benefit :)

Like this and go into your mission file and look for server traders at the end of each class there is a 3 digit number thats the trader number you want to look for all the numbers that go with toolbelt items so this one is 510 then go into your data base and sql and insert the bottom line of code.

// Whiskey's Parts Shop

menu_RU_Worker1 = [
[["Building Supplies",508],["Toolbelt Items",510],["Vehicle Parts",509]],
[],
"neutral"

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["APSI",3]',1000,'[4,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,510,'trade_weapons');

I added the APSI to the trader but I can't buy it, the Buy is blanked out so to speak.

I also tried to give myself warm clothing but then I just got the "No entry cfgmagazine..."

Any fixes?

addOns[]=

{

"namalsk",

"ca_modules_animals",

"dayz_anim",

"dayz_code",

"dayz_communityassets",

"dayz_weapons",

"dayz_equip",

"dayz_epoch",

"dayz_vehicles",

"cacharacters_pmc",

"ca_modules_functions",

"warfarebuildings",

"ind_tank",

"camisc_e",

"glt_m300t",

"csj_gyroac",

"map_eu",

"jetskiyanahuiaddon"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"dayz_weapons",

"ca_modules_functions",

"namalsk",

"ns_dayz"

};

Anything i need to add?

This is mine and it is working fine :D

version=11;
class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
        "namalsk",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_anim",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_communityassets",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_epoch",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "warfarebuildings",
        "ind_tank",
        "camisc_e",
        "glt_m300t",
        "csj_gyroac",
        "map_eu",
        "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
"ns_dayz"
};
addOnsAuto[]=
{
"dayz_weapons",
"cacharacters2",
"cacharacters_e",
"ns_modules",
"ca_modules_functions",
"namalsk",
"ns_dayz"
};

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, we are working in a hardcore server of epoch whit namalsk, we get a problem with this scripts, when we finish to implement the scripts, we get an error, script warm_clothes.sqf not found, i need some help because for me its imposible to make this and im blocked at this point.

If someone goodman, can have a look at my mp mission files and help me im going to be very pleased!

Thanks in advance, i try for 3 days to make it work without results.

The mpmission files are here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15682289/DayZ_Epoch_15.namalsk.rar

• 3 months later...

OK, i have tried this method for Chernarus, adding in ALL the Arma2 skins. and it doesnt work.

None of the skins spawn (error config.bin error)

All of my files are correct i think. would anyone be able to check?

cfgsurvival.hpp
http://pastebin.com/tSUEHWTD

Player_wearclothes.sqf
http://pastebin.com/Cdtaaxud

Variables.sqf

http://pastebin.com/5PJFimnd

My #include "Custom\Actions\cfgSurvival.hpp" line is at the bottom of the description.ext

There are no actual items for most ArmA 2 skins. By which I mean the actual "magazine" item that goes into your inventory that allows you to swap skins. That can't be configured through the mission file as far as I know. However, you may be able to add right-click options to existing skin items to allow different skins. I've never added right-click options before, but I believe you could link the options to scripts to swap skins.

That would mean just under 1000 files... (probably a better way to do that)  with right click it would be easy but it would increase the mission file too much.

And i have just noticed with most of the skins if you die you respawn at your body anyway. so that is a no go :(  thanks for the heads up

would there be any way that you can create an item? like using existing magazine models and ground models but just tie them to a new skin?

would there be any way that you can create an item? like using existing magazine models and ground models but just tie them to a new skin?

Creating new items would require editing the magazine config, which isn't something you can do through the mission file. You'd have to create a new addon and have everyone else download it. I think somebody created a server mod that adds a vendor where you purchase skin changes though.

• 2 weeks later...

If you wanna use them on another map you still have to use the DayZ_Namalsk addon, so everyone who joins will have to download and activate DayZ Namalsk as well. And I got it to work on Sahrani, so it is doable. I didn't add it to the loot table and instead added it to my inventory via InfiSTAR tools, but it should still work.