Want to change the location of my HUD

Hello All,

I have searched all over and can not find the information on how to change the location of my Player HUD when my Gold and banking shows, I know this can be done although I can not find the correct are in my files to change this. does anyone know the location of the correct file to be changed and what my variable would be? I want to move my HUD down the screen toward the bottom so that when my players have the Debug up they can see the HUD.

Thanks.

Hello All,

I have searched all over and can not find the information on how to change the location of my Player HUD when my Gold and banking shows, I know this can be done although I can not find the correct are in my files to change this. does anyone know the location of the correct file to be changed and what my variable would be? I want to move my HUD down the screen toward the bottom so that when my players have the Debug up they can see the HUD.

Thanks.

The file you are looking for is \Your Mission Folder\addons\playerhud\hud.hpp

Seems useful. 

Might give both of these a try. Would've saved me quite a lot of time before I made the admin tools & bank transfer addons. Silly me

You kidding, you made the currency menu without visual editor.  haha that must have took so much time

You kidding, you made the currency menu without visual editor.  haha that must have took so much time

Yup. It helps to actually learn the code before just trying numbers out tho. Took me a couple of minutes or two but it wasn't that difficult.

Sandbird's 3D Live Editor made it easy for me to debug and test it every 2 minutes :D .