No negatives here. Only issue being vehicles still spawn unlocked wich i cant figure out for the life of me. :P

Check trade_any vehilces the following line:

PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_veh,[_dir,_location],_part_out,false,_keySelected,_activatingPlayer];

The false should be false.

The False = _donotusekey from next code block

Check server_publishvehicle2.sqf if this is present:

if(!_donotusekey) then {
		// Lock vehicle
		_object setvehiclelock "locked";
	};

Check trade_any vehilces the following line:

PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_veh,[_dir,_location],_part_out,false,_keySelected,_activatingPlayer];

The false should be false.

The False = _donotusekey from next code block

Check server_publishvehicle2.sqf if this is present:

if(!_donotusekey) then {
		// Lock vehicle
		_object setvehiclelock "locked";
	};

I am missing that donotusekey in publishvehicle2 yeah.. Thanks for the fix zupa!

Nothing there about unlocking in any of the tabs when I click propterties

EDIT: 

I also spotted this in the console if it helps with my issue.

http://prntscr.com/4gg39u

EDIT #2: 

So I went ahead and decided to try variant #2 and I'm having the exact same problem. I'm wondering now that if I am not using the multicharacter mod may that be the reason this is happening?

If so is there a fix for the humanity duping on variant 1?

Getting this in varient 3 aswell

2014-08-28 21:34:41 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:101:76561198095336378:13: Immortal:<null>:|
2014-08-28 21:34:41 HiveExt: [information] Method: 101 Params: 76561198095336378:13: Immortal:<null>:

Hey, When i use Variant 3: DayZ_epoch_SCMC999HiveExt i get a server error

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You can not play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact dayz epoch staff.

I only get that when i use the HiveExt.dll inside the Variant 3

Just to add Its not blocked. 

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You can not play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact dayz epoch staff.

This means your database is not the same as the game wants, your probably didnt put int the slots field in character data?

Everything seems to be working fine but noticing humanity duplication here and there. Someone also mentioned their zombie kills had been multiplied by 10.

Exact same issue that I've been stressing but no one seems to be worried about it for some reason...really hope it get's fixed soon.

I've also tried using Variant 2 and 3 to try and fix the issue, but I can't use them because I'm pretty sure the Hive calls ONLY work for what they are made for (multi char support & 999 calls)

Exact same issue that I've been stressing but no one seems to be worried about it for some reason...really hope it get's fixed soon.

I've also tried using Variant 2 and 3 to try and fix the issue, but I can't use them because I'm pretty sure the Hive calls ONLY work for what they are made for (multi char support & 999 calls)

I feel your pain bro, Having the exact same issues at you, On post #262 adam said he fixed it with that link so ill try that and get back to you guys>

Tried moving to variant 3 because I see you updated it. still getting kicked back to the lobby with this when I try to join in: http://prntscr.com/4g5gm7

Thats what u see when the Database and HiveExt.DLl use a different structure.

Do you edit the database to what the hive asks from you?.

Multy char - > Slot field in the close beginning somewhere.

All -> CashMoney on the bank

Banking_data table?

Getting this in varient 3 aswell

2014-08-28 21:34:41 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:101:76561198095336378:13: Immortal:<null>:|
2014-08-28 21:34:41 HiveExt: [information] Method: 101 Params: 76561198095336378:13: Immortal:<null>:

Check if your database correspond with what the games asks.

Like i stated in previous post

if you are trying to use variant 2 and or 3 theres a few things you would have to update to your server files yourself as i dont have those changes on github.

it is adviced to follow axecop's installation to install multichar.

if you dont want multichar then dont use variant2 or 3

*BUMP* Released variant 4

Dayz-Epoch_SC999HiveExt

Can be used when only running single currency and you need 998/999 calls aswell.

Not recommended due to security flaws attached to these custom calls but made it

on popular demand.

can you pastebin your server_playerSync.sqf please

Still having the duplicating of money with the updated dll... Any idea whats going on? me and another guy posted about it before and got ignored ¬¬ would look at the dll myself but says its not supported why i try.

can you pastebin your server_playerSync.sqf please