vehicles ejecting players and blowing up

nightghost

Question

Hello all,

I have a headache of a problem on my server that I can't seem to track down.  I'm not sure if this is due to my infistar or not, but at random times when players enter vehicles it will eject them and blow the vehicle up.  This is making players unhappy and forcing admins to do a lot of compensation for this.  Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks.

19 answers to this question

it's doing it with the latest infistar loaded *shrug*

Can confirm.

Yesterday i had a new player farming for about 1.5hours to get some car wheels and stuff then he repaired a vehicle, got in and it was burned up and he ejected. He tells me that when it was only on 3 wheels he can get in but after adding the 4th it burns up. Running AH332E

Hey Guys, Im having a similar problem. I run Epoch 1.0.5.1 and im trying to install a deploy bike mod. My server keeps checkinghacker and killing people on the bike. I have added the old bike to the DZEsafevehicles list but its still killing them. Is their a better way of going about this? Thanks

KaNo5003.

Kano make sure the class name is the correct one, there are multiple bikes that can be used. Adding it to dze_safe vehicles will fix the issue IF you have the correct Class name. Hope this helps 

Hey Sideshowfreak, I have done this my bike that spawns is a Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1 and i added it to my init.sqf but I still die? I run epoch on linux so I dont use a variables.sqf. My line in init.sqf looks like this - 

DZE_safeVehicle = ["M2HD_mini_TriPod","M2StaticMG","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1","ParachuteWest","ParachuteC"];

Thanks

KaNo5003.