So. what the hell?

Turtle II

How I see it is unfortunately 90% of people depend on Dayz Commander..

GameSpy up or down it doesn't matter as pretty much everyone depends on and uses it. Shame the guy is a total asshole and hasn't released an update.

The playwithsix devs have been going mental with beta's over the past few weeks putting so much effort in having the options to browse gamespy & steam lobby servers etc. I had a few issues so posted a bug report a day later it was fixed. Fuck man it even knows what mods the god dam server is running and downloads them for you with no drama of launch parameters. 

MatthewK, on 07 Jul 2014 - 02:21 AM, said:

Man I wish people would understand how amazing and powerful battleye is when used right.

Also to those people who are saying Josh doesn't owe us anything, even if we've made a donation ....

Well how about this.  Thanks to Josh and DayZ Commander I'm done making donations.

The attitude of "he owes you nothing" , after he's intentionally put a donation button on his product with the purpose of making money, is just disgraceful and if that's how the rest of the programming community feel they can behave, then that's a shame, because I liked passing it forward! Not anymore!

As for the full time job and married thing.. Then you simply don't start something you can't keep up with.

EITHER WAY. You at least answer your dam facebook page questions or update your twitter.  Something, anything, even if to say "sorry guys, i've got a lot on" , I'd have a lot more respect and understanding for him if he would show US a little respect too, by talking to his users at least, instead of ignoring them and at worse telling them to f*** off!.  

Anyway, it's done now. I've lost interest in DZC and have started pushing WithSix to my players.. His loss! 

Damn you DotJosh for making something for free while spending your money and free time on it. What an awful, terrible person you are.

Man up. Stop your crying. Change Arma 2 to download the latest version through Steam and join servers through the browser. If people can't figure out how to play without Dayz Commander, they lack the intelligence to play Dayz. Don't assume that a new version of Dayz Commander will come out and you won't be disappointed. If all of this is too much for you, as a server owner, to handle, then cancel your servers and go away. There's too many Epoch servers anyway.