Play DayZ over DZC with latest steam build, how to downgrade, how to install mods

VentZer0

Hello, I did a little video on how to downgrade your steam version of arma2oa to the version supported by DZC because I think some people are confused on how to do it.

Shedding some light on the 'authenciation timeout' error and some general info about how to install Blastcorevisuals, JSRS and CBA.

Let me know if I got something like completely backwards or so ... 

actually no, most people are basically only trained in using commander ... anything else overwhelms their cognitive functions, to put it lightly.

I havent been able to make a proper shortcut for overpoch -mod=@dayzoverwatch;@dayz_epoch ... doesnt work, i get this error that sauerland needs chernarus addon all the time, and when I do it the other way around, BIS_effects.sqf error occurs because epoch has to be loaded after dayzoverwatch ...

most people dont even know how to this anyways, that means my playerbase will decrease, dont like that.

that does not work.

overwatch is higher in the expansions list and it still gives the addon sauerland requires addon chernarus error ... result ingame is, i dont see any trees or buildings just the geography.

AND NOW fucking steam fucked with the game executables some more and made it impossible to start.
WHERE'S THE FUCKING DZC UPDATE >.<

that error still pops up when i just start the game with epoch only ... what the fuck.

.bat files are the easiest, quicker to download then dayz commander and quicker to launch the game than dayz commander. All you need is a website for people to download them from.

this only works good for regular players, not for new players since they will not even know how to do it in the first place or able to start the game otherwise. they need guidance for everything, very few people are able to figure out stuff on their own regarding this, which is sad but very true.