Suggestion: Add ACS weapons pack (allows modular attachments of current guns)

Armifer

• 3 weeks later...

This would be quite awesome to have!

One thing Epoch is missing is more and new weapons. I love epoch and the building system it has, but the lack of new and more weapons makes it less attractive. A lot of the other mods have tons of weapons, but theres always something about that mod that annoys me and brings me back to epoch.
For example a bunch of old shotguns, mosins & random things normal people would have, I mean it is a zombie apocalypse, im sure farmers would pull out their old ww2 weapons and shoot zombies with them, it would just add more fun and exciting things (and more weapons to collect & hoard!) to this already really awesome mod.

• 2 weeks later...

if you need cba, its either cause you are lazy or unexperienced ... i dont think vbawol is either

for thos who wants attachments without this theres actually scripts for this already (on this forum) that can change inbetween current ingame models by right clicking it, kinda simulating the attachents ... shouldnt be too hard to add

example:

M1A4 has multiple and versions witch could easily simulate this, like adding m203, scope, sight, camo or suppressor

(and if omigaa dosnt post an updated version of his, i might just post the version i updated)