Getting stuck calling static_pack.sqf. When the pack option shows up it hits me with a "cannot find script "Deployables\static_common.sqf"" error. The issue lies in static_pack I believe but I cannot work out where this is going wrong?

I am using Epoch 1.0.5.1 with Infistar and copied the fn_selfactions directly from the 1.0.5.1 client code so there is no old code present.

My Init.sqf:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Mods\Compiles.sqf";

In Compiles.sqf

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Mods\fn_selfActions.sqf";

fn_selfactions.sqf 

//Pack Vehicles
	if (_typeOfCursorTarget in StaticVehicleArray and _hasToolbox and !(locked _cursorTarget) and (damage _cursorTarget < 1)) then {
		if (s_player_packvehicle < 0) then {
			s_player_packvehicle = player addAction ["Pack Vehicle", "Mods\Deployables\static_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_packvehicle;
		s_player_packvehicle = -1;
	};

// All Traders

My static_pack.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Deployables\static_common.sqf";

Original static_pack.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\static_common.sqf";

What could be causing this to not work as intended? The scripts are all vanilla except for the pathing changes above.

EDIT: I Suspect a pathing error in the Custom Compiles.sqf may be causing the original fn_selfactions.sqf to be loaded instead of loading my additions. I know this is a simple pathing problem but damned if I know where the error is

I wish that the normal Arma disassemble actions would work.... would make mounted guns so much cooler but I couldn't figure out how to make it work unfortunately...  And I also couldn't figure out how to disable the option either... sorry.

I'm with you on wanting to use something other then gems but it was the best I could come up with at the time.  I wish it could work like this but haven't figured it out yet...

http://youtu.be/ka1IJkhvfHs

• 8 months later...

here is a strange issue...

I put this in following the directions. I don't have any other version of this mod. But when I put it in, only two of the gems have a right click option, and neither one spawns a weapon. Ruby is spawning one of two helicopters and Citrine is spawning an entire list of household goods, like a baseball or Mac pro laptop. 

Let me know what files you need to see and I will share them right away. 

Thanks