Overpoch trader and skins

FragZ

Question

Following this tutorial  
I tried adding the traders with the stuff from the video, I got the trader to spawn but I got no Action menu to open the trader menu...

I am also looking into making skins available .... parcels etc!

Any help?

10 answers to this question

Did you declare the skin you used for the trader at the top of the server_traders.sqf and in your server_traders in your database? Also it'd probably be better to post there.

I did

// Overpoch Vendor
menu_csg_scientist1 = [
    [["Weapons",697],["Ammo",698],["Cars",699]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

serverTraders = ["csg_scientist1","RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3"......etc

Have you looked in your database at 697, 698 and 699 to make sure they're not conflicting with anything?

And you've added the new trader information to the bottom of mission.sqf?

(Might want to pastebin the bottom section of that so people can check it over.)

Have you looked in your database at 697, 698 and 699 to make sure they're not conflicting with anything?

And you've added the new trader information to the bottom of mission.sqf?

(Might want to pastebin the bottom section of that so people can check it over.)

My bottom of mission.sqf:

http://pastebin.com/pvAgVwjF

As of those numbers, they were returned by the database itself when creating new rows so they shouldn't be conflicting with anything else.

try another skin, one of the regular arma epoch skins.

Ok will do, how about the skin parcels though? Or just making it able to be used? I tried morphing myself using admin tools but it won't stay after restart.

I really want skins in :P

I had the same issue. I had to remove each catagory until it worked. turned out something wrong with my assault rifles.

//Overpoch VENDOR
menu_gsc_scientist1 = [
[["Ammunition",1005],["Pistols",1000],["Assult Rifles",1001],["Sniper Rifles",1002],["MPS",1003],["HeavyMachineGuns",1004]],
[],
"neutral"
];

I use the skin trader for skins

I had the same issue. I had to remove each catagory until it worked. turned out something wrong with my assault rifles.

//Overpoch VENDOR
menu_gsc_scientist1 = [
[["Ammunition",1005],["Pistols",1000],["Assult Rifles",1001],["Sniper Rifles",1002],["MPS",1003],["HeavyMachineGuns",1004]],
[],
"neutral"
];

I use the skin trader for skins

How using the skin trader can you add the overpoch skins? Like I can use them using admin morphing but you lose it on restart so...

And as for the trader menu, I tried using a different skin (normnal epoch) and it didint work.