Paint vehicles?

NorthyPark

Question

Since the discussion got started, I'm sure we will eventually have working code here - just a matter of time...

We have been talking about this feature on TeamSpeak and one of our players have informed us that UPG (aka Ultimate Pursue Gaming) also have paint vehicle feature.

The other gaming network is obviously not sharing their code but maybe UPG can share their working solution? Fingers X'd.

Zupa Sorry me for my stupid posts .... I'm so tired to do is paint vehicles ..not is impossible to me to do ... I'll go crazy))))) is or may be due to the fact that I'm under drug)))) I beg you to do is for me .. 
Sorry for my English. 
Zupa I love you .... and yes I Crazy))))

this made my day. lol

Zupa, on 10 Sept 2014 - 3:45 PM, said:

Link me up ^^, maybe we can do something with it then ^^ , but 26 mb is big xp

Bandit, on 10 Sept 2014 - 3:55 PM, said:

lol thanks beat me to it

i have worked out a way to get the stencils and spray tins in but am trying to work out a different way that doesnt involve tampering with the epoch files.

i also have been looking at the respray system they use in the arma life servers to see if that would be helpful in creating one for epoch

Well it took me about 4-5 hours to get this to work, so its possible and it isnt too hard.

Here comes the BUT: i wont release it for now because i used macas paint dialog. So he would have to approve of me releasing it.

you need to set the color serverside not client side (using public variables) by setting the vehicleinit

and let the server reset the vehicles eventhandlers

after that you need to save the color values somewhere in your database, you could use @Arma2Net and create a new table or u add it into an array, like worldspace or inventory and use the existing calls or server_updatevehicle function for that.

you need to set the color serverside not client side (using public variables) by setting the vehicleinit

and let the server reset the vehicles eventhandlers

after that you need to save the color values somewhere in your database, you could use @Arma2Net and create a new table or u add it into an array, like worldspace or inventory and use the existing calls or server_updatevehicle function for that.

&