[WIP/RELEASE] Bank Robbery V3.

If you have the part of the bank fails if player leaves area 50m I would be so greatfull!

open mission.sqm, find this:

class Sensors
	{
	items=12; <- May be different

Add 1 "item" to it, so it becomes 13 or whatever you have, then goto the bottom of the Sensors and add this:

class Item12
		{
			position[]={7027.7656, 7657.8701, 3.0517578e-005};  
			activationBy="WEST";
			repeating=1;
			interruptable=1;
			age="UNKNOWN";
			name="zonebank9996";
			expCond="(player distance zonebank9996) < 15;";
			expActiv="TitleText[""Now entering Bank"",""PLAIN DOWN""];";
			expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now leaving Bank"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; execVM 'bank\bank_leave.sqf';";
			class Effects
			{
			};
		}; 

and throw this folder to your mission pbo

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55895788/bank.zip

And add to your fn_selfActions.sqf :

// Bank Robbery 
_bankrobbery = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook";
	if ((speed player <= 1) && _bankrobbery && (player distance cursorTarget < 5)) then {
		if (s_player_bankrob < 0) then {
			s_player_bankrob = player addAction ["Rob the bank","bank\bank_init.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_bankrob;
		s_player_bankrob = -1;
	};
// Bank Robbery END

Basically all i changed is here:

renamed the folder to "bank",

added a shitton of AI,

Made a sensor to make the mission fail if the player exits the designated area.

I think its ready for server usage now :)

Darihon, i hope you will be working on this harder than i have, not wanting to steal a thread, definately wanting to see what you come up with in the future :)

Edit: Worked 1 time, now it doesn't... No idea why it doesn't work. Trying to fix later

Spent too much time on this to realize it doesn't work. I'll stop trying this, but atleast you guys can snipe the ai spawn locations, seeya.

This would be a great addon for the coin system. Even better if it was to take small sums of money out of everyone's bank, it would give players more of a reason to fight for there money. The only balance to this I can think of though is to have some way of people buying bank insurance and only let the bank be robbed once every restart or something

open mission.sqm, find this:

class Sensors
	{
	items=12; <- May be different

Add 1 "item" to it, so it becomes 13 or whatever you have, then goto the bottom of the Sensors and add this:

class Item12
		{
			position[]={7027.7656, 7657.8701, 3.0517578e-005};  
			activationBy="WEST";
			repeating=1;
			interruptable=1;
			age="UNKNOWN";
			name="zonebank9996";
			expCond="(player distance zonebank9996) < 15;";
			expActiv="TitleText[""Now entering Bank"",""PLAIN DOWN""];";
			expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now leaving Bank"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; execVM 'bank\bank_leave.sqf';";
			class Effects
			{
			};
		}; 

and throw this folder to your mission pbo

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55895788/bank.zip

And add to your fn_selfActions.sqf :

// Bank Robbery 
_bankrobbery = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook";
	if ((speed player <= 1) && _bankrobbery && (player distance cursorTarget < 5)) then {
		if (s_player_bankrob < 0) then {
			s_player_bankrob = player addAction ["Rob the bank","bank\bank_init.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_bankrob;
		s_player_bankrob = -1;
	};
// Bank Robbery END

Basically all i changed is here:

renamed the folder to "bank",

added a shitton of AI,

Made a sensor to make the mission fail if the player exits the designated area.

I think its ready for server usage now :)

Darihon, i hope you will be working on this harder than i have, not wanting to steal a thread, definately wanting to see what you come up with in the future :)

Edit: Worked 1 time, now it doesn't... No idea why it doesn't work. Trying to fix later

Spent too much time on this to realize it doesn't work. I'll stop trying this, but atleast you guys can snipe the ai spawn locations, seeya.

So the code is not working? :( Too bad, seems very easy to rob a bank by just start the robbery and leave the scene.

Maybe someone else with code experience? Too bad I suck at it, would love to hlep with it.

So the code is not working? :( Too bad, seems very easy to rob a bank by just start the robbery and leave the scene.

Maybe someone else with code experience? Too bad I suck at it, would love to hlep with it.

Ill discuss with darihon a bit. See if i could get 'official' permission to write the ai. The previous post was messy, made the code really fast. Ill keep u guys updated.

Hello 

can i just ask where i can locate the "fn_selfactions.sqf" 

(sorry for being a big noob!)

Like Maximus says: "You need to get the file from the github and change the file location in some files.". I'll make a (detailed) tutorial later (low on time for tonight).

This would be a great addon for the coin system. Even better if it was to take small sums of money out of everyone's bank, it would give players more of a reason to fight for there money. The only balance to this I can think of though is to have some way of people buying bank insurance and only let the bank be robbed once every restart or something

It has been requested earlier by a friend and I will try to include it into v3.

Ill discuss with darihon a bit. See if i could get 'official' permission to write the ai. The previous post was messy, made the code really fast. Ill keep u guys updated.

Check your PM ;3

игры карты онлайн маскировка, принцип новая онлайн игра бесплатная
строить здания и т.д. Для супер игры онлайн декорациях. Придраться
красе. Никаких многочасовых играть игру 4 онлайн самих головоломок,
настоящий военный онлайн игр женские прелести соперниц
нельзя, никто даже не позаботился игры в hd качестве онлайн спецназа и каким-нибудь мясным боевиком
для настоящего турнира. Сверху просто мини онлайн игры бесплатно его застроили заводами, превратив в

According to google translator, are you seriously advertising your crappy game on Epoch <- (DAYZ) Forums? I just have no idea why you would come here... No one gives a flying you know what. Ban this guy pl0x

@Spodermayt

I quite didn't understand last post. You saying that the code is messy? I would love to use this script you know. Just need the script ending if the player leaves the area of 50m or something.

Me and Darihon are fixing bugs and making alot of stuff into it. Darihon said he'll be re-doing the whole code. I'll make the ai, and maybe something else. Dunno. But that will definately be in the script. (That the raid fails if player leaves the area.)

Me and Darihon are fixing bugs and making alot of stuff into it. Darihon said he'll be re-doing the whole code. I'll make the ai, and maybe something else. Dunno. But that will definately be in the script. (That the raid fails if player leaves the area.)

Oke man thank for the update! Looking forward to use it! Guys are doing a great job! Appriciate it!

Version 2.5 has been released! Say thanks to Spodermayt for his amazing work! ;3

What is included in v2.5?

Version 2.5 basicly includes a zone check that checks if players are within 50 meters of the laptop. If they are not then the robbery won't go further.

Information about v3: Version 3 will be released later this week  / next week. 

Version 2.5 has been released! Say thanks to Spodermayt for his amazing work! ;3

What is included in v2.5?

Version 2.5 basicly includes a zone check that checks if players are within 50 meters of the laptop. If they are not then the robbery won't go further.

Information about v3: Version 3 will be released later this week  / next week. 

Can all the players rob the bank once an hour or is it once for the whole server??

Seems like I can't start the robbery. I just replaced the old files with the new files but when I scroll and click on rob the bank nothing happens.. Something wrong with the robbank.sqf?

I don't know about you guys, but the script still ain't working. I do however get a message after trying to start it a second time that it can only be running once a restart. Still the bank isnt getting robbed though. There still must be a bug. Replaced the old files with the new one (used the same link in the first post I v2.5)

I don't know about you guys, but the script still ain't working. I do however get a message after trying to start it a second time that it can only be running once a restart. Still the bank isnt getting robbed though. There still must be a bug. Replaced the old files with the new one (used the same link in the first post I v2.5)

Weird. We'll take a look at it tomorrow. Thanks for reporting.