[WIP/RELEASE] Bank Robbery V3.

Here we are! The coding went a bit faster then expected.  v1.1 is live!

Updated files:

Bank Robbery v1.1

AI

How to install?

Easy, I've updated the main file (in the main post) with the new file, so people don't install the wrong version. Installation is still the same, but you'll need to add the ai.sqf inside of the folder too. 

Feedback on coding:

I will be adding this in the next release. I havent got many time this week and I wanted to release the AI. 

small typo in the robbank.sqf, not a big deal at all, but i thought i would point it out

[format["You are robbing the bank, the police has been warned. It takes 5 minutes before the bank robbery is succesfull."], "PLAIN DOWN"];

should be

[format["You are robbing the bank, the police have been warned. It takes 5 minutes before the bank robbery is successful."], "PLAIN DOWN"];

and on line 42, it should be successfully

also is this once per server restart, or once per player per server restart?

Quick checklist since I'm not home and have no acces to a computer.

1. Make sure you have the piece of code at the right place in fn_selfactions.sqf.

2. Make sure your cursortarget is the laptop (Notebook) and you are within 5 meters of it, hold your cursor on the laptop and set a step forward, that seemed to fix the problems when I tested it.

If none of these did work, try to keep your cursortarget on the laptop for a few secs and walk around it with your cursortarget on the laptop.

Quick checklist since I'm not home and have no acces to a computer.

1. Make sure you have the piece of code at the right place in fn_selfactions.sqf.

2. Make sure your cursortarget is the laptop (Notebook) and you are within 5 meters of it, hold your cursor on the laptop and set a step forward, that seemed to fix the problems when I tested it.

If none of these did work, try to keep your cursortarget on the laptop for a few secs and walk around it with your cursortarget on the laptop.

Verified, does anyone else have this working?

ive msg you fn_actions

Okay, I found my problem. I looked at my "Custom" folder and checked my compiles.sqf and the fn_selfActions. What was missing was a s after fn_selfAction(forgot to add s).sqf added that and it was working. Not sure why my other menu were working without that, but who knows. Played it and it's a really great addon.

However I am getting an error when getting into the server from the added building (bank.sqf): You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted mbg_african_buildings.

Okay, I found my problem. I looked at my "Custom" folder and checked my compiles.sqf and the fn_selfActions. What was missing was a s after fn_selfAction(forgot to add s).sqf added that and it was working. Not sure why my other menu were working without that, but who knows. Played it and it's a really great addon.

However I am getting an error when getting into the server from the added building (bank.sqf): You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted mbg_african_buildings.

open your mission.sqm

class Mission
{
	addOns[]=
	{
		"chernarus",
		"ca_modules_animals",
		"dayz_anim",
		"dayz_code",
		"dayz_communityassets",
		"dayz_weapons",
		"dayz_equip",
		"dayz_epoch",
		"dayz_vehicles",
		"cacharacters_pmc",
		"ca_modules_functions",
		"glt_m300t",
		"pook_h13",
		"csj_gyroac",
		"map_eu",
		"jetskiyanahuiaddon",
		"aif_arma1buildings",    // <--- don't forget to add a comma
		"mbg_african_buildings"  // <---  you need to add this line for the bank building. NO comma on the last line.
	};

PS.  I like this script, thanks for sharing.   I use it without the AI